Chapter 23: A night you won't forget (18+)

-Okay so. 

This is the real deal. lol Goodluck 

its fucking 2500 words lol

READ AT OWN RISK. - 

It was late and Steve was driving Lilly around.

'I can't fucking believe I'm doing this.' Steve said while driving his eyes focused on the road.

'It's because you love me.' Lilly replied as she put on of her feet on the dashboard.

'Jesus Lilly put that off' Steve said pushing her leg back down on the ground.

'Really Steve you can be no fun.' Lilly said with a smile on her lips.

'Well I'm getting more worried by the second of you and Eddie.' He said as he was taking a turn.

'Why. I'm fine, did he kill me and dump me in a ditch?' Lilly said as she looked at Steve.

'I mean look a the girls your dating, they could be a serial killer to.' Lilly said rolling her eyes.

'He still could go all Ted bundy on your ass tho.' Steve said. As he stopped at the trailer park where Eddie lives.

'He could, but so can you Steve Harrington. ' Lilly said with a wink as she threw the door back.

Steve rolled down the window.

'Lilly I'm serious. Call Robin if anything is wrong I come and get you okay?' Steve said.

And that made Lilly's heart melt a little, he was such an older brother.

'Thanks Steve have fun with Brenda.' She said with a smile before turning around and walking down to the trailer park.

She saw a car driving off and then spotted Eddie's van.

So she knew where to go.

Lilly knocked on the door.

She had done her best on herself this time.

Her hair was still wet from the shower.

She was wearing a skirt with stockings and a sweater.

The door flung open and Eddie stood in the door way.

He was wearing black jeans and a motorhead tanktop.

Showing off his tattoos.

Lilly let her eyes adjust at the light from inside.

'Ah princess right on time~' He said as he helped her step up in the trailer.

When she looked around she saw his uncle was just as much as an metalhead as him.

The trailer was hanging full with caps of bands he or the both of them were listening to.

A huge stereo and well a couch and some stuff.

'Isn't your uncle home?' Lilly asked as she turned around to look at Eddie but he was gone.

'Eddie?' Lilly asked again as she walked to the place he stood before he was helping her in.

The door to a room was open, it was next to the kitchen.

'Not funny Eddie.' She said out loud when she walked in the room.

It was a mess and she saw a guitar hanging on the mirror.

Band posters everywhere.

When she suddenly got pushed.

She fell forward and of course landed on the bed in the room.