Chapter 16: A date with Eddie Munson !

Lilly sat on the passenger seat.

Eddie started the van and had his hand on the back of Lilly's seat.

When they drove out of the school parking lot, Lilly put the window on her side open.

'God how is this van so hot.' Lilly asked.

But she exactly the answer Eddie was about to give.

So she mouthed it with him.

'I know I'm hot, but if you say it like that.' Eddie said a grin on his face as he let his hand slide towards Lilly.

'Could you open the dashboard drawer, it has my cigarettes.' Eddie said as she fished the lighter out of his pocket.

'I thought you were taking me on a date, I'm not a maid Munson.' Lilly said with a small grin looking at him with a side eye.

Lilly took out a pack of Lucky strike out of his dashboard drawer.

She grabbed Eddie's lighter and put one if her mouth wanted to light it but her long ass hair was in the way.

Lilly was cursing under her breath and with her hand she threw her hair over her head to one side.

She then put her hand in front of the cigarette while lighting it.

Lilly inhaled the first hit and while she was pulling out a cigarette for herself out of the pack she scooted over to Eddie.

'Take it.' She said the cigarette on her lips.

Concentrating herself on lighting one for herself.

Eddie bit his lip but gratefully took the cigarette putting his foot further down the pedal of his van.

They were driving the opposite direction of the other cars.

'Where are you kidnapping me Munson?' Lilly asked him while putting her foot on the dashboard enjoying the late evening breeze on her face through the window.

'Kidnapping.' Eddie repeated while taking a hit from his cigarette.

'That's for me to know.' Eddie said while driving off towards the woods.

Normally the woods in a place she wasn't living that long should be freaking her the fuck out.

But for some reason she felt fine.

'First I'm going to tell you I'm working with points on this date.' Lilly said while turning towards him from the window.

'Points?' Eddie said looking at the road.

'Yeah and your on negative one right now.' Lilly added while throwing the last of her cigarette out of the window.

'A negative one? How so?' Eddie said slightly offended.

'Well you had a plus one, for helping me in the van like a real gentleman.' Lilly admitted.

'How did I lose 2 points in like 5 mintues?' Eddie said even more offended and confused.

'What do you hear?' Lilly said crossing her arms.

'Nothing my car?' Eddie said looking away from the road in her eyes.

To which Lilly raised an eyebrow.

'Exactly.' She answered.

It took a few seconds to click with Eddie but his eyes turned big suddenly.

'Oh my fucking god, I'm a worthless piece of shit princess.' He apologized.

Before pressing play on the radio and Black Sabbath 'war pigs' started playing.