Chapter 52: Do you remember?

'Jesus christ.' Robin said.Steve was shining on it with his flash light.'It's exactly the same but on the ceiling.' He said. 'this is literally were Chrissy died.' Eddie said as he blinked a few times.Lilly grabbed his hand giving it a sqeeuze.

'guys..' Robin said.'I think something's in there.' 'What the hell is that?' Lilly said as she went a step closer. she saw a black long thing trying to poke its way out of here. Steve jumped in front of Nancy and Robin.

He tried to push Lilly behind him but she pushed his arm away.The thing that was trying to get through suddenly pulled back a little. making them all squint their eyes.When suddenly it went through fast. making them all yelp.But it wasn't coming through.Lilly who was holding the flashlight pushed it in Nancy's hands.as she slowly walked forward.

Steve was following her close behind followed by the two girls.Eddie was closing the line.'No fucking way.' Lilly said her serious face suddenly turning into a smirk.It was Dustin holding a rake, Lucas, Max and a girl she didn't know but she assumed it was Lucas his sister.'Fucking Henderson.' Lilly said.

The others were laughing at them.'Hi there.' They all waved to them.Making the others wave back at them.'Holy fuck this is trippy.' Robin said as they were all started to get smiles on their faces.Dustin on the other side was freaking the fuck out. He was so glad his theory worked. And Lilly winked at him.

'Okay guys listen..' Lilly said.'I have an idea, grab Eddie's matrass.' Lilly ordered.To which Max and Lucas nodded and went off.But Max came back really soon.'Which room?' she asked.To which both Lilly and Eddie replied.'Behind the kitchen.' they looked at each other with a smile.

After a few minutes they came back with a matrass throwing it on the ground beneath the gate.'Dustin go tie sheets together, we might be able to throw it through here.We came through it in water gate so it might work the other way around.' She explained.Dustin and Erica came back with sheets and they were tying them together.

'What even are those stains..' Robin said looking at the matrass with squinted eyes.'Those stains... are uh..' Eddie was looking for help to Lilly.'It's not my matrass don't look at me.' She said holding her hands up in defense.To which he rolled her eyes and took her aside pulling his arm.

'Who was the one squirting all over my bed then.' He whispered in her ear. To which she looked at him innocently.He just rolled his eyes.

'Lilly!' It sounded from the other side.It was Dustin's voice he stood ther with blankets tied together on top of the matrass.'I'm not sure how these physics work... but uh..' Dustin said while gathering the blankets in his arms.

'Just throw it. Worst that can happen is that it falls to this side.' Lilly said standing with crossed arms on the other side.To which Dustin nodded.'Here goes nothing.' He said before throwing the blankets through the gate.It fell through the gate and it stuck.

Both Dustin and Lilly took the blanket and pulled on it, but there was no movement.'There we go!' Dustin and Lilly said excitedly.All five of them on the other side started to get excited. 'This is the craziest shit i've ever seen in my life.' Erica said.'And i've seen some crazy shit.' She added.She high fived Dustin.