Chapter 38: Where did she go?

It was really early the next morning. Everyone was reading old newspapers of the Victor Creel case and trying to figure out more about Vecna. Max had been sitting on a chair in the basement behind a desk writing down things.

Nancy and Robin had went upstairs to sleep. And Steve was trying to concentrate on the part of the newspaper he was presented with. But he was panicking. Lilly had grabbed his car keys and went out in the night.Probably to check on Eddie, but she at least could have said something.

* Last night*

Everyone had entered the Wheeler household and they all made beds for everyone.Nancy's mom Karen had woken up and came to check on them. She even helped quitely before going back to bed. And everyone had their own place. The girls were sleeping upstairs and the guys basement. Max said she wanted to do a few things before going to sleep so she went to the basement where the guys were sleeping.And When they almost all went to sleep.Lilly jumped out of her sleeping bag and went downstairs she had tip toed to the basment where she saw Max still sitting behind the desk.

'Hey..' Lilly whispered towards Max. Max turned around. 'Hey' she whispered back to her. 'Do you wanna talk or ?' Lilly stopped her sentence to Max stopping writing but not turning around. 'No.. i don't think so..' Max said softly as she waited a little bit before starting to write again. Lilly stood behind her.

'I'm sorry Max, i don't know you that long but i promise you we will try as hard as we can to help you' Lilly said in a warm soothing voice as she gave the redhead a hug from behind. Max stiffened by the hug but after a second she actually loosened her muscles.After a few minutes Lilly let go of her. 'Are you sure you're okay?' Lilly said softly while tiptoeing towards Steve and pickpocketing his keys out of his pants. 'I'm as okay as I can I suppose.' Max replied. 'Okay i'm going to go to Eddie..' Lilly whispered.'I'm back tommorow morning okay? maybe even sooner.' She said as she gave Max another hug before sneaking out of the house.

Lilly sneaked towards the backdoor and softly opened and closed the door.She unlocked the car and started it driving it slowly out of the driveway. Lilly turned on the road and was riding in complete silence. Out of her pocket she took a bottle of showergel. She took it out of the cabinet at the Wheeler's house she was planning on giving them back one but right now the stores were closed and she had promised Eddie.

Lilly took the car to another place to park to make it less obvious that there were always car at the abandoment house. Once at the house she unlocked the door. Not a sound was made in the house and Lilly took the flashlight she had leant from Dustin on. To make Eddie more at ease she started slowly singing sweet dreams.

'Sweet dreams.. Are made of this..' Lilly softly begone as she walked to the fridge and took out two beers. 'Who am I... To disagree..' She tucked the shower gel bottle in her shirt and the beers in her hand.

'I travel the world.. and the seven seas...' She continued'Everybody's looking for something..' Lilly sang.

'Some of them want to use you.. ' It sounded from upstairs. It was faint but it was there.'So you are awake huh?' Lilly said a bit louder as she heard some rummaging and she pulled the stairs down. She stood there trying to sort her stuff.

She pushed the one beer can in her pocket and the other in her bra as she climbed upstairs. Eddie who stood up on the attic took the flaslight from her and pulled the strawberry blonde up.When she stood stable on the attic Eddie pulled her in his arms.'God you smell so great.' Eddie said as he laid his chin on her head. She smiled in his chest.

'And you smell horrible.' Lilly said as she pushed herself off him. She then reached in her shirt and pulled out the shower gel bottle. 'I can make that go away tho.' Lilly said to him a smirk on her face. His eyes grew big. 'Oh my god thank you.' He said as he almost ran off the stairs checking around and then walking to the shower. The water was still running and he took that gratefully.

Lilly smiled and rolled her eyes. She walked to him and sat in the tub on the opposite side of the bathroom. Eddie stripped directly and jumped under the shower. He let out a moan by the warm water and the smell of the soap. Lilly had to hear him thinking her for at least a hundred times. And by the time he came out of the shower and dried himself off he pulled her out of the bathtub and against him. 'Better?' He said in a low voice.

'Lots.' Lilly said as she pulled his face in for a deep kiss. He hungrilly replied and he pushed her against the door of the bathroom. she felt her breathing stock in the back of her throat. God she loved him. And she was hoping on many more moments like this, without him getting caught. 'I have beers.' Lilly said with a smirk while biting her lower lip.'God you're amazing.' Eddie said as he pecked her lips and let her go walk to the attic and she followed.They sat there on his bed talking and drinking. Both laughing and cuddling. Eddie fell asleep after a while he had his head on Lilly's chest holding her tightly with his arms. Lilly laid back with her head on his pillow as she was staring at the ceiling. And after a while she felt her eyes feel heavy and she dozed off too.