Chapter 29: A murderer

- I want to thank you guys for the love !  10K reads !! that never happened before 

__________________________________________________________________

'I cant find her anywhere.' Steve said as he barged back in the Family Video. Robin who had nervously been biting her fingernails jumped up when she saw her best friend without Lilly.

'Fuck.. She probably saw everything.' Robin said softly. 'God I fucking tried to talk her out of this, look at this mess.' Steve said while pulling his hands through his hair.

When the door bell rang meaning some customer would come in. But this time it were Dustin and Max. 'Hey Steve.' Dustin said.'Did you guys see this?' Robin said to the both of them.'How many phones do you have?' Dustin asked not mentioning the news Robin was reffering to.'Someone was murderd.' Robin said trying to get his attention to it. 'How many phones do you have.' Robin asked again this time a little harder tapping his hand on the counter.'Ehh two.. Why?' Steve asked. 'Technically three, if you count Keith's' Robin added to Steve story. 'Yeah three works.' Max said nodding to Dustin.

To which Dustin threw his backpack over the counter and they jumped over it making a complete mess. 'Where's Lilly by the way?' Dustin asked.'I need to speak with her.'

'Well so do I.' Steve said biting on the nail of his thumb.'I've been driving around for like 2 hours I can't find her anywhere...She went to check on Eddie because he never showed up last night, and now she's gone.. ' Steve said worried.

Dustin sat behind the computer. 'Then she knows already..' Dustin said. 'What are you even doing?' Steve said when he was up the mess Dustin made when he jumped over the counter. 'Setting up base of operations here.' Dustin answered.'And is it possible to find Lilly she might know way more then we do.' Max added.'Base of operations?' Steve said confused as ever.

'And i fucking wish i drove around I can't find her anywhere.' He said while once again pulling his hands through his hair.'Get off that computer, people adresses and shit are on there.' Robin said to Dustin.'I need it for that particular reason.' Dustin said.'Dustin do you even know what's happening?' Steve said as he looked at Dustin. 'Of course i know, do you know?' Dustin said turning to Steve. 'I need to find phone numbers of Eddie's friends to find him' Dustin said. 'Are you sure you wanna find him? ' Steve asked. 'I'm pretty sure he did something horrible and I already need to find Lilly so I don't want to need to find you to.' Steve said thinking back about the words he said a little confused. 'Max fill them in.' Dustin said as he was still searching on the computer.

* A few hours later*

Steve was again gone looking for Lilly with his car.While Robin, Max and Dustin were calling around to see if anyone had heard from Eddie.But none of them got a lead. Steve bursted in through the door.

'I fucking can't find her anywhere man..' Steve said almost hysterical.                                                'How am I going to explain to my dad and her mom that she's missing because she went to see her boyfriend who is probably the town's new Ted Bundy.' Steve said while sitting down on the counter.                                                                                                                                                                               'Did you guys find out anything?' He asked when he calmed down a little.                                        Max clapped the phone back on the counter and turned.                                                                            'Hey guys, I might have a lead.' Max said.                                                                                                  'Seriously?' The three of them said.                                                                                                                'Apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick.' Max explained.                         'And sometimes he crashed there.'