Chapter 59: Mom.

Lilly had pushed everyone in the RV.They all had dinner together with whatever was in the cabinets. And Steve started the RV.While having dinner they had all discussed the game plan.They were going to leave Erica, Max and Lucas in the Kreel house. Save enough to not be eaten by bats.

As they were all driving there it started to feel real to get real. No one was talking. Everyone was just staring in front of them or out of the window. Eddie was holding a spear but he grabbed Lilly's hand. His hands were sweaty, and she couldn't blame him she was frightened too. Nancy seemed confident, just like Steve.

But when she looked at Dustin she saw him staring into oblivion too. She sat between the both of them and with her other hand she grabbed Dustin's. And he didn't protest whatsoever. She started to like him even better. He was smart and funny. Steve had stopped the RV. They were here. All three of them hesitated a second before standing up.

Lilly let go of Eddie and Dustin's hand. And walked up to the three of them.'I'm not going sentimental on you guys. But you guys are so fucking smart and i'm sure you are going to be okay.I love you guys. We try to not fuck up for you.' Lilly said as she pulled the three of them in a hug.

Max was closest to her. And she could feel the hands of the redhead gripping her a little bit tighter. When both Erica and Lucas jumped out of the RV. Max broke off the hug from Lilly and turned around. 'Max.' Lilly said. To which she turned around.'Show him.. For the both of us.' she said with a smirk.

To which Max let out a soft smile and nodded before jumping out of the RV.They all turned around to wave at the RV when it drove away. Lilly stood in the doorway and saluted the three of them with a smile before closing the door. She let out a deep breath and sat down next to Eddie again. laying her head on his shoulder.

'You're going to be a great mom someday..' It was Dustin's voice.Lilly pulled her head back up and looked at him.'I'm serious.' He said looking out of the window. 'We all know how Max is feeling and no one has treated her like you just did.' Dustin said looking down at his thumbs. Eddie laid his arm around Lilly's shoulders and petted Dustin's shoulder.'Bet she will.' He agreed with Dustin. 'Damn guys were talking like I don't know ten years from now?' Lilly said rolling her eyes.She was really thankful Dustin told her something like this.

Max has been through a lot which she had learned from almost everyone in the group.And with her mom being a raging alcoholic, she wasn't sure if she has at least some reacurance at home. Lilly felt for her.It took her mom a while to get over her dad. Not that she was a raging alcoholic but she was distant from Lilly. It thankfully grew back over the years. But Lilly never wanted anyone to feel like she did for at least 5 years.

Steve had parked the RV in the woods next to the trailer park.It was the middle of the night. So the whole park was dark. They all stood and sat around Nancy who was pacing.'Okay i wanna go over the plan one more time.' Nancy said before stopping her pacing and looking at the others.everyone nodded at her.

'Phase one.''We meet Erica at the playground.She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready.' Robin said.

'Phase two.' 'Max baits Vecna.He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance.' Steve said looking at Nancy.Who was nodding this whole time.

'Phase three.' 'Me and the hellboys draw the bats away.' Lilly said putting her thumbs behind her to point to both Dustin and Eddie.

'Four.' Nancy said.'We head into Vecna's hopefully newly bat-free lair, and.. Flambee' Robin said holding up a Molotov cocktail.

'Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied.' Nancy then said putting her foot down.'Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what.' she was looking around the room.'Got it?'

'Got it.' Everyone replied to Nancy.

As they all stood up with bags and sacks full of stuff and they all went out of the RV.                              They were walking through the woods towards the trailer park.   Steve had parked far enough for no one to notice the RV.As they were slowly sneaking towards the Munson trailer.  It was rather easy this time, most of the lights of the trailers and RV's were off. It was of course like 3 in the morning but still.                    When they had reached the Munson trailer Steve tried the door but it was locked, then they remembered. They had locked the Munson trailer from the inside.So Lilly gave her backpack to Eddie and crawled through the window in Eddie's bedroom.

She fell on his bed but instead of falling on his matrass she fell on the cold frame of his bed. 'For fucks sake. I can't have anything going well for me can I?' she was talking to herself walking towards the door and unlocking it for the others.