Chapter 62: Fighting off Demobats.

The adrenaline didn't take long to get taken over by fear.The three of them were standing back to back.Lilly was holding a Farrah Fawcett Hairspray bottle and a lighter.Which she had of course stolen from Steve.She had an axe on her back.Both eddie and Dustin were holding up the selfmade spears and the trashbin shields.When suddenly the trashing and the screeching was dying down.

'Fuck' Lilly cursed.'HEY DIPSHITS.' Dustin yelled.'GIVE UP THAT EASY HUH' he added.'Hey, shut it.' Eddie said as he turned towards Dustin.'He's trying to keep them from going back.' Lilly bit at Eddie. To which Dustin nodded.

After a few seconds their were sounds on the roof. 'Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.' Lilly whispered.Halfway through Dustin joined her.They slowly walked towards the tippling and softly screeching from the bats. When the three of them saw an air vent.'They can't get through there can they?' Dustin asked holding up his spear.'It can't be right...' Lilly added.

But right after her last word the cap of the air vent get blown off and the head of an bat came through.Making the most horrible loud sound you could possibly imagine.The three of them started screaming.And screaming loudly.Both Dustin and Eddie ran up to them stabbing the bat with their spears.'Die die die die !' Eddie exclaimed.

'guys watch it!' Lilly suddenly said as they were still stabbing the bat.Lilly put on the lighter she was holding towards the bat and then pressed the knob on the hairspray bottle.The flame that came from it was huge and it literally burned two bats to their death.But then Eddie pushed her aside and slammed the trash bin full of nails into the ceiling. It thankfully hold its place up there because of the nails they had slammed in there.Both Lilly and Dustin fell to the ground.

They were all panting heavily.'Holy shit.. Holy shit.' Eddie brought out.'Nice.' Dustin said to Eddie.'Thanks.' He said catching his breath and helping the two of them up.Then Dustin asked the million dollar question.'Are there any other vents?' he looked at Eddie hopefully.But instead of telling him no, Eddie's eyes turned big.'Shit shit shit shit.' He said as he jumped up, grabbing his spear.Lilly and Dustin were following him directly.

They ran towards his room. But the second they ran into the room.The bats bursted through the vent on the floor.And this time it weren't like two bats.It were at least seven bats flying around his room.Eddie pushed back and slammed the door.But this time they were smarter and they started scratching down the door.It was a small thin wooden door.They would get through it in a second.Eddie grabbed his shield and held the spear.

They went backwards towards the matrass.'ITS NOT GONNA HOLD!' Dustin yelled.'LETS GO!' Both Eddie and Lilly yelled to him. He went up the rope towards Hawkins and went through it.'Lilly now!' Eddie said to her holding up the shield and the spear.She nodded at him and jumped up the rope holding the lighter in her pocket and the hairspray between her boobs in her shirt. Ready to fire at them if necessary. But she was up and fell through the gate.

'EDDIE GO PLEASE!' Lilly yelled at him.He nodded and jumped up the rope. But then the impossible happened. Eddie's facial expression changed when he saw Lilly and Dustin's faces looking at him.If he went through the bats would get through.And they would get loose in Hawkins.

'No.. No no no no no no N O!' Lilly yelled at Eddie.She knew exactly what that look was and she was not having any of it.'You are not going to be the hero Eddie!' Dustin yelled catching up with Lilly.'Steve told us not to!' Lilly yelled to him the tears started to form in her eyes.But he let go of the rope and took his spear.