Arc 1 Chapter 8: Feelings

3rd Person POV:

Once he left the building again, it was already afternoon. Arthur exchanged messages with Richard the whole time he was waiting.

The following weeks were pretty relaxed. He spend a lot of time with Richard and both of them learned more about each other. They both made no further moves though, just a little romantic dinner here and there. Arthur had also been careful not to get drunk again. The system wanted to give him a pill, but he refused, since it would've been weird for him to suddenly have high tolerance after the last time. He also did not have these weird dreams again, which confused him a bit.

Lily, the Female Lead, had a few..problems these past few weeks. She was criticized everywhere and citizens wanted her to pay for ruining so many lives, but the police was a bit sloppy since they were pressured by her family and those who helped them. But that was fine. The relationship between the leads ended with that, since her fake mask has been trampled upon. The Male Lead was disgusted with her scheming nature, so his side task was completed.

The feelings Richard and Arthur had for each other grew deeper and deeper as well. Both had a weird feeling of familiarity and impatience, but they took everything a bit slower. Right now both of them were having another dinner together. But not in a restaurant, which they had been going to these past 3 weeks, but at Arthur's apartment once again. They didn't drink wine, but he cooked everything himself once more.

They were talking in a good mood when Arthur heard a message coming in on his phone. "Ah, sorry.", he said immediately and took the phone. "It's fine", the other answered. "I know you're waiting for something. But can I ask why you don't want to tell me what it-.. Wait, what's wrong?", he said and panicked a bit at the end, since Arthur just started crying out of nowhere. He stood up and went to him. Arthur looked at him and wiped his tears away. "Well, I was searching for my parents.. But apparently my father passed away due to illness a few years ago..", he answered. 'At least his mother is still alive..', he thought and looked up at the person hugging him in comfort. "But..my mother is still alive and well..", he said and gave the other a smile.

"That's good..", Richard answered and stroked Arthur's hair. "Do you want to go now or tomorrow?", he continued."Tomorrow.. It's late.", he answered and hugged the other tighter. "Also, I want to stay with you today.", he added shyly, causing Richard's heartbeat to accelerate again. He smiled gently and loosened the embrace. "I see, in that case, let's continue eating then.", he answered and wanted to sit back down, only for his sleeve to be held by Arthur's hand. He looked slightly surprised at the shorter one. "What's wrong?", he asked.

Arthur looked at him and let go of his sleeve. "Once we finish eating.. Can we talk about..what we have been ignoring up until now..", he shyly said while his face was tinted with an alluring red. Richard swallowed his saliva and nodded afterward with a gentle smile, trying to hide his nervousness. "Sure, let's do that.", he said and sat back down.

Arthur did so as well, but the atmosphere on the table was awkward afterwards, both not really talking to each other while being embarrassed. Originally, Arthur did not want to talk about that today.. But..somehow he just said what he said, as if he couldn't wait that much longer. He wondered why he was so anxious? It was a if he could lose these moments together..

Once they finished their dinner while the atmosphere was this awkward, Arthur immediately pulled him into his bedroom. He then looked into the other's eyes, while the other was doing the same. He squeezed his hand a bit and started talking. "Richard.. As soon as I saw you again, I fell in love with you. I'm so-", before he could finish talking, his chin was grabbed and his head raised. "Don't say sorry.. I felt the same, Arthur..", whispered Richard against his lips, causing the other to blush with an even darker color. He kissed him passionately, while Arthur responded with parting his lips. It came naturally, as if the two of them did these things countless of times. Richard instantly explored the insides of his mouth with his tongue.

~WARNING: Mature Content Ahead! Don't like? Then please skip ahead!!~

In the quiet room, all that could be heard were lewd sounds of two people kissing passionately. Slowly, they made their way toward the bed. Richard explored Arthur's mouth with his tongue and his skin with his hands, causing a moan to escape the throat of the blonde boy.

Richard pressed him onto the bed once they arrived while stripping him of his clothes. Arthur was embarrassed to no end, but his mind was muddled. He wanted more, so he did not struggle. After Richard finished stripping Arthur, he continued with himself. His eyes turned deeper as he watched Arthur's obedience and willingness. He smirked, which made him look more seductive. Arthur's breath stopped watching him. He was way too seductive, especially these muscles and his perfect mermaid line. He swallowed his saliva, which brought Richard's lips toward his ears. "Like what you see?", he asked with a deep and seductive tone, causing Arthur to get comfortable goosebumps everywhere. "Y-Yes..", he whispered with embarrassment, earning a seductive chuckle from the other man.

Richard then kissed his neck, while his hands caressed Arthur's little man, earning his moans. He wandered downward which each Kiss, eventually arriving where his hand was. With our warning, he put the little man into his mouth, causing his sweetheart to gasp. He moved his head, hearing moans escape the other's lips. Arthur's hands grasped onto his lovers hair as his back bent forward. It didn't take long before Richard heard a weak voice. "D-Don't.. I'm..Cumming..", he said. But Richard ignored it and continued, so the other came in his mouth. Only then did he stop. He put his fingers into his mouth, wetting them. Once he was done, he swallowed the rest and opened up the legs of his little sweetheart.

Before Arthur could say anything, he felt something entering his hole, to which he responded with a gasp. His hands tightened as he grabbed the shoulders of the other person. It felt weird, but not in a negative way. The more he loosened up, the more fingers the other man put inside him, loosening him up more and more. Richard wanted to enter him so badly, but he didn't want to hurt him, so he continued loosening him up.

It took a bit until he heard the weak voice of his darling. "P-Please..d-do me..", he said while moaning, sounding like a beautiful melody in Richard's ears. He immediately pulled his fingers out of him and positioned his big erection right in front of his entrance. He looked into Arthur's eyes. "Are you sure?", he asked with a husky voice. Seeing the other only nod in embarrassment, he chuckled a bit. He then entered the other carefully, causing him to let out a painful moan.

He immediately began kissing him so he would calm down. Once he had entered the other completely, he started moving slowly, letting out a small groan here and there, while the other moaned loudly. He searched a special spot while doing so. Once he heard a loud gasp, he smirked and began moving faster and faster against that spot. Arthur moaned more and louder than before. His fingernails dug into the other's skin, causing him to move even faster while holding him. The slight pain in his back made him even more excited. He ate the other up again and again, until Arthur fainted, only then did he let him go.

~Mature Content Ends Here!!~

Richard picked his sweetheart up and walked with him into the bathroom. He cleaned both of them up, before laying him back down onto the bed. He placed himself beside him and hugged him tight, but not too tight, into his embrace. It didn't take long for him to also fall asleep.

------
That was my first time writing such a scene~ 💕
Hope you can give me some feedback as to how it was~ 💕