Arc 3 Chapter 33: Relationship?

Your overwhelming support really surprised me a lot ~ 💕
Thank you all very much my cuties 💕💕
I want to do something for all of you, so I had an idea!~ 💕
You'll all vote for which world the next one will be~ 💕
Here are some rough informations without spoiling much!~

Edit: Voting Over!!

World 1:
Setting: Apocalypse
Powers?: Yes
Villain: The fiancé of the Female Lead.
Prota: Orphan without anyone he loves
Abnormalities?: Hard

World 2:
Setting: ABO (Alpha, Beta, Omega) or better called Omegaverse
Powers?: No
Villain: The fiancé of the male lead. Dominant Alpha. Famous Designer.
Prota: Female Lead's Twin brother. Dominant Omega. Oil painting Genius.
Abnormalities: Normal

World 3:
Setting: Fantasy World with different races
Powers?: Yes
Villain: Prince of the Beastman Race.
Prota: Half-Elf Half-Human, earning hate from both races.
Abnormalities: Hell

And that's all~ 💕
I'm excited to see which one you'll choose~ 💕
Just comment which one you'd like to see the most ~ 💕
But let's get started with this chapter! 💕

---------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

They both walked into that restaurant and were led straight into their room. While his husband wasn't looking because he was getting rid of his disguise, he took his guitarcase, opened it and took the laptop out of his inventory.

Once his husband looked back at him, it looked like he just took the laptop out of the guitarcase. It didn't make much sense but he didn't question it either.

They both ordered when the waiter came. Once he was gone and they were sure it would take a while, Asher placed himself directly next to the other and started his laptop.

"I thought that it might be better to look deeper into your niece and her boyfriend while we're still together", he said and started working.

Fergus nodded his head while thinking and watching Asher work at the same time. He originally just wanted to relax and enjoy his time with him, but he knew that these things were important if he didn't want them to ruin his life.

Asher only stopped once the waiters came in with their food. He waited until they were gone again to continue. Fergus sighed and took Asher's plate. "You should eat first...", he said while looking at him.

Asher shook his head a bit. "No.. I don't want to miss even a little detail. It could lead to your death.. I would hate losing you.", he said while holding back a bit. He couldn't really say more without sounding weird.

Fergus smiled gently. "In that case, let me feed you. That way, you could do both at the same time.", he said.

Asher blushed a lot. They'd already done this, and much more, often, but his heart still wouldn't stop beating faster doing this again. Of course, not that he wanted that to change. He loved this feeling a lot.

He only nodded shyly, not looking away from his laptop. And so they both did what they should. Asher looked for information while Fergus fed him gently.

Once Asher ate everything, he said that he was full while trying hard to suppress the urge to hug his husband. He worked a bit faster as a result because he wanted to distract himself.

Fergus smiled a bit and started eating his own food afterward while watching him work. He couldn't really get enough of this sight. He wanted to hug and kiss him, but he knew he couldn't, since that would distract him.

And so both of them sat there for a while. One was typing while the other watched him do so. It took a few hours for him to finish. Once everything was done, he looked at his husband and smiled. "I found a lot.", he said but got serious afterward. "Since you avoided driving your car, they now want to use other means, like poison and assassination. Listen, I want to stay by your side at all times. It might sound weird but... I can help you avoid them both."

'Pancake. Starting now, I want you to check both of our foods for poison.', he said to his friend.

{Understood. Leave it to me, no poison will ever escape my sights}

Fergus was a bit startled at first, but started getting happy after that. He really wanted to spend more time with the other, so he agreed. "As long as you don't fall into any danger yourself... I'll let you stay with me.", he answered.

"Thanks", the other answered while smiling gently. "Now I just need to ask my father... But how to..", he murmured and started thinking.

Fergus looked at him and got an idea. "How's your father..with relationships between men?", he asked cautiously, stunning Asher, who never anticipated this question. "Well, since-", he stopped himself before saying that he had already had a boyfriend.

He was panicking a bit. Technically, that wasn't him but the original owner of this body... But..he couldn't just come out and say it.. But he also didn't want his husband to think that he had cheated on him, should he regain his memories after a few more worlds.

"Well...he shouldn't have anything against me being with a man, but.. Why are you asking", he just said instead with an unexplainable mood. He didn't show it though.

Fergus wanted to ask what was wrong, but stopped himself. He shouldn't ask before getting to know him better. "Well..we could just fake a relationship.. That way, it wouldn't be weird for us to always be together..", he answered with nervousness written all over his face.

Asher blinked surprised before chuckling a bit while blushing. "Sure, let's do that.", he answered.

'That way, we'll probably be together way faster than with any other method.', they both thought at the same time. They both continued talking a bit before Asher called his father.

He informed him about getting into a 'relationship' and that he wanted to stay with him, causing a long discussion to start. At the end, his father lost, but under the condition that he would contact him regularly.

Asher agreed, ending the call. He pulled the charger for his laptop into his 2nd inventory slot and faked putting the laptop into the guitarcase while Fergus was disguising himself again.

Fergus took his coat and put it over Asher, hiding him underneath. He took his guitarcase and led him outside. They both made their way to his home.

On their way, Fergus told his assistant to prepare clothes after asking Asher for his measurements, who has to ask Pancake first, since the original never bothered to remember them.

Once they both arrived, Fergus showed him his...really way too big apartment. It was luxurious, to say the least, and had a lot of rooms. His bedroom was right next to the room he was sleeping in, which didn't surprise Asher that much. The bedrooms all had bathrooms inside, so they didn't need to go outside their rooms at night.

There was a room with different instruments, a recording room, a room for acting practice, a room with a big pool, a room for working, and much more. Asher wasn't really used to this. Sure, his husband was also wealthy in the tutorial world, but there, he was more low-key. And being a prince was also different.

This 'modern luxury' was way too different. He was led through the whole apartment and introduced to every single room, so he wouldn't get lost.

Without his enhanced memory, he probably would've gotten lost nevertheless. But at this moment, he was really glad that he had it.

After touring the big apartment, which could already be called a house, they both went to their rooms after wishing each other a brief good night. Asher knew the clothes were already inside the wardrobe. He opened it, only to be stunned.

It was a walk-in wardrobe. It was big, too, causing him to sigh. He honestly didn't know what to think, so he just didn't think about it anymore. He took the first Pyjamas he saw.

It was a gray colored rabbit Pyjama. He didn't really want to search for another one, so he just shrugged his shoulders and went into the bathroom, everything was already there, making him smile.

'He's always so thoughtful...', he thought and went into the big and luxurious shower. Once he was finished, he brushed his teeth. After he was ready, he fell straight into the soft bed and sighed. 'I want to sleep next to him...', he thought while closing his eyes. He hoped it wouldn't take long for this relationship to be real.

The person lying inside his bed in the room next door was thinking similarly. They both couldn't sleep for a few hours first because they were both a bit lost in thoughts.