Arc 4 Chapter 39: Soulmates

Hello my dear cuties!~ 💕
First of all, I want to thank you all for the new support I received while not updating. I love you all so much ~
Also, I want to apologize for not updating. I had some health issues, so I couldn't really find the time to do so Dx
But, it's slowly getting better, so here I am!~ 💕
I'll first update the two chapters that normally would've come out during this time.
After that, I'll try and hurry to write two compensation chapters before the next one's due to come out!~ 💕
Hope you'll enjoy reading!~ 💕

-------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

Throughout the next few minutes of silence, he tried his best to comfort the female lead while waiting for Pancake to speak again.

Once he heard the voice of his friend, he felt relieved, since he should know what's happening.

{Lemuel, the female lead got reborn. I don't know how it happened, but there was no hostile intervention, so it shouldn't be something dangerous.}

'I see... Thank you for telling me', he answered and caressed her back gently in comfort, slowly easing her crying. "Sis.. Everything's okay... I don't know what happened, but I know you'll get through it...", he said with a gentle voice.

Hearing her brother's words, she finally calmed down a bit. Her eyes were red from crying. "No... It's nothing serious. This big sis of yours just had a bad dream...", she said with a smile.

Noah smiled at her gently while patting her head. He was able to do that since she had bent down a bit to hug him. "Sis.. You have to work today, right? Should I accompany you? I'm worried that your dream might cause you to feel sad throughout the day..."

He could feel her evil intentions leaking out due to the creepy feeling he got for a moment, before it disappeared again. 'She probably thought about the male lead we could encounter there...'

"Please Sis, just this once. I can't let you go there alone when you've just cried like that.", he continued pleading. He wouldn't do this normally, but for the original owner, his sister had always been more important than anything else.

She was his top priority, so he had to do the same. Not that this bothered him that much. She's a nice person and didn't deserve all that happened to her.

His sister gave a faint sigh and patted her brother's head with a worried look in her eyes and a helpless smile. "Okay. I'll ask my boss. Just in case, go and get ready.", she said, giving in to her brother.

"Yay!~ I'll go now!", he answered and immediately rushed to get new clothes.

While he was showering, he heard a {Ding!} and his missions were shown before him. Now he finally had time to look at them.

{Main Task: Ensure the Villain outlives his story death [500 points]

Side Tasks:
-Don't ever get hurt badly by anyone again [30 coins]
-Go out more often and make some friends [30 coins]
-Get the female lead away from the male lead and continue protecting her until she dies naturally [40 coins]
-Find yourself and your sister a mate that loves you [20 coins]}

He smiled gently. 'Don't worry, I'll make sure all your wishes are fulfilled...', he thought and bought a beauty & health pill. He used it while showering and slowly grew excited about seeing his beloved again.

Once he finished his shower and went downstairs after clothing himself, he saw his sister waiting for him downstairs. She looked ready to go already. 'Damn she's fast', he thought.

"He said that you can come with me, but you have to stay with him inside his office while I work. He doesn't want you wandering around alone, he said.", she said with an apologetic look on her face.