Extra 1.2: Hot Spring

This extra will be about a little vacation Kendric and Hernan took after everything was over~💕
Their 'first time' will be included in this extra!~ 💕

3rd Person POV:

They arrived at a nice place surrounded by nature. Kendric asked his system and knew that there was a hot spring nearby.

He led him there with a smile. Once they arrived, he looked at him. "I heard that bathing in such a spring will be beneficial for our health! Let's bathe here together okay?"

"I was curious what surprise you had prepared for me, so it was this. Thank you, I like it.", he said with a slight smile and stroked through his beloved's hair with his fingers.

"I'm glad!", he said smiling and watched as his love retracted his hand. "Let's get rid of our clothes and go bathing!", he said excited and stripped immediately. He jumped happily into the hot spring once he was finished.

Hernan froze for a bit before also getting rid of his clothes and following him inside.

They had fun playing with the water together until Kendric slipped and Hernan caught him by wrapping his arm around his waist. They looked deeply into each other's eyes, losing themselves there. Their heartbeats accelerated and their breath stopped for a second. Then they started kissing passionately.

~~WARNING! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! Don't like? Please skip ahead!!~~

Hernan looked into the glazed over eyes of his beloved which seemed to beg him for something. His red eyes darkened and he kissed him again, this time fiercer and more passionately than ever.

His fingers slid down the back of the smaller prince and gave him goosebumps. They both started sweating more as their heartbeats accelerated more and more while beating as one.

They didn't need to talk. They knew what the other wanted. Hernan entered a finger into the hole of his beloved, hearing a quiet moan escaping from his lips. He kissed him again, added another finger and started moving his fingers, slowly preparing his beloved for what's to come.

It didn't take long before he added the last finger, stretching his hole to the extreme. He waited a bit before moving again. The moans of his beloved got louder, almost driving him insane. Once he heard his love beg with the words "P-Please...hah.. Do it.. I want to feel you..", his last string of reason snapped.

He pulled his fingers out of him and positioned him with his back facing himself. He hugged him tightly from behind. "Are you sure..?", he seductively whispered into his ears with a hoarse voice, causing Kendric's ears to redden even more.

"Y-Yes.. P-Please..", he answered weakly. Hernan didn't ask again and placed his already twitching dick at his entrance. He then slowly started entering, letting out a groan in the process. Kendric started moaning loudly and painfully.

Hernan turned him around and kissed him gently but passionately to let him relax. He slowly entered while kissing him until he had entered him completely. He waited a bit again to let him get used to it.

After Kendric begged him again to move, he did so. At the beginning, he still managed to take it slow, but after a bit he couldn't take it anymore and got faster and faster. Hernan groaned with pleasure while Kendric moaned loudly and passionately.

The prince loved the feeling of his beloved filling him up completely, like they had never been separated in the first place. He loved to feel his body heat against his own...feeling his heartbeat and hearing his voice next to his ear. He loved it all.

Hernan took him again and again, slowly getting rougher and rougher as time went by. He continued to do so until his beloved fainted from exhaustion.

~~MATURE CONTENT OVER!! Thank you for reading!~~

Hernan cleaned them both at the hot spring and then he walked out of it with his beloved resting in his arms. He put their clothes back on and sat down on the floor, putting the head of his beloved on his lap to let him rest more easily.

He waited patiently until he woke up again, gently caressing his hair while doing so.