Arc 3 Chapter 36: Nufeecyn

Hello cuties~ 💕

Since more people started reading and liking this story of mine, I opened a Twitter Account for you cuties 🥰 ⬇️😍

I'll share new chapters the moment I upload them here~ 💕 If there's something else you want me to do there, please let me know! 🥰 Now, back to our story!~

If there's something else you want me to do there, please let me know! 🥰 Now, back to our story!~

---------------------------

3rd Person POV:

They were now both sitting inside his car, driving to his beloved's company. Asher looked out of the window to his right, observing the scenery, which quickly flashed past them while driving. Of course, he had Pancake check the car thoroughly for any tempering beforehand.

His eyes only held coldness while looking through the window.

He knew that the original owner of his body absolutely hated cars. Through his memories, he knew the original better than anyone else. He wasn't afraid of cars. He had no trauma or anything. He just hated them. But the one thing he hated the most had been himself.

Lemuel knew that it wasn't his fault that everything happened as it did, but he knew why the original owner felt that way. His memories were still few, but from what little he could vaguely remember, even after Adonis and himself got together, he never completely got rid of his self-blame and loathing, though he couldn't remember how his family and the few friends afterward had died right now...

As he was thinking harder and harder about it, his head started aching horribly. He rubbed his forehead a bit while frowning, which was noticed by the person driving next to him. As luck would have it, he was stopped at a red light and was thus able to look at the person sitting on the passenger seat.

"Is everything alright?", Fergus asked him with worry.

Asher had decided to stop thinking about it once he heard his beloved's voice. His headache stopped immediately, surprising him a bit. He put his hand down and smiled gently at him. "I'm fine, don't worry. I was just thinking about something.", he answered. In his mind, he asked Pancake to monitor the Female Lead.

They both spent their days leasurely inside Fergus's office. They put an additional table and chair inside for Asher to use, so both of them just worked. Fergus switched between his computer and his documents while Asher only used his laptop.

At around 3pm, Pancake spoke to him with a new discovery. The poison she would use was called Nufeecyn.. He had never heard of it before, so he had asked his friend to elaborate.

Nufeecyn was the most deadly poison known inside this world he resided in. It was colorless, odorless and tasteless. Long story short, even if he survived it with the pack, he would only live until he's 35 at most, so he had to finish his tasks soon.

He didn't really want to leave that early, since it would probably hurt his beloved a lot, but only he would be able to survive that poison, even if it would only be temporarily. He didn't even want to imagine what would've happened if he didn't live with Fergus and didn't hear their conversation.