Chapter 36

Bella's P.O.V.

When Lucien asks if he can touch me, my inner Goddess starts jumping fifteen foot hurdles. He lifts me off my feet in the water, and it seems only natural for me to wrap my legs around his waist. I close my eyes as his finger gently traces my skin, heading south with a destination in mind. He reaches around me and strokes my sex from the front to the back. Yesssss, that's exactly where I need him. He releases me to float in the water, and I'm very aware of his every movement as he removes my bikini bottom. I should be self-conscious and embarrassed, but I'm not. This whole weekend has been one of discovery for me - I'm letting a man touch me intimately, and not just any man, but my arch nemesis, Lucien Amon. Then I experience what his magic fingers can do, and I'm lost in the sensations. It's not long before I see fireworks literally exploding behind my eyelids. I am amazed, enthralled and all in - he just gave me my first orgasm. He walks me, still floating, back toward our friends near the river bank. I almost laugh out loud when Scarlett says I look relaxed. If she only knew. Then Lucien pulls me back against him, and I can feel the evidence of his desire pressed against my back. Is this guy for real? He's hard again? It's been five minutes! I look at the trees that follow the river, see a little grouping that lie right next to the water, and I start deliberately making my way toward them. As I expected, Lucien follows close behind. To everyone else, we look like we're exploring our environment, but I'm starting to get excited about 'helping' Lucien with his issue again. We clamber onto the shore, stepping between the trees. When we're camouflaged enough from everyone, I turn to Lucien and begin to rub my hands against the front of his pants. "Christ Bella," he groans, pushing into my hands. I lick my lips, looking forward to seeing him up close and personal this time. When I release him from his clothes, I can't believe how thick and long he is. I have a sudden desire to sink to my knees and taste him, but we are still somewhat visible to our friends.

"We need to be quick," he whispers, grabbing himself at his base.

"Show me," I say, wanting to learn everything I can about what he likes and how he likes it. He begins to stroke himself and I notice how he goes from his base to his tip, and then once in a while palms over the top. I nod and replace his hand with mine, repeating the same movements.

"Fuck yeah, just like that Bella," he groans. I am too enraptured to notice he's about to climax, so when he suddenly does, I'm spellbound. I've never witnessed this so up close and personal before. He wipes the remnants of his semen off my hand and onto his swim trunks. "You are amazing," he says as he kisses me soundly.

"You good for a while?" I ask teasingly, smiling up at him.

He laughs. "Yeah, should be good for at least twenty minutes." When I raise my eyebrows he indicates my bathing suit. "This is the problem Bella. Now that I know what you've been hiding under your clothes, I'm having trouble thinking about anything else."

I slap him lightly on his chest. "Oh please, I'm not that curvy. You want curves, take a look at Trish."

He cocks his head at me. "She doesn't hold a candle to you, and I'm not interested anyway." He caresses the side of my face. "This is the second time you've put yourself down when I've told you how beautiful you are. Why is that?"

I look at him incredulously. "You're being serious?" At his nod, I snip, "I'm not a great beauty, not even close. There have been a few times when you've commented on that yourself." He grimaces, but before he can say anything, I continue. "I appreciate your interest in me Lucien, I really do, but I kind of feel like your attention is going to disappear when we get home. You are a God in stature, in looks and in confidence, but ever since that night three years ago, I've wanted to be unnoticeable, so I'm glad I'm not a classic beauty like Trish." Before I can continue, he gently places his finger over my mouth.

"Stop...right now," he says sternly. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk when I first met you, but I felt like I was hit between the eyes with a four by four when you walked into that office, and I wasn't prepared to deal with those feelings. I said horrible things because it was easier to spew untruths than face how alluring you were to me." He stops and looks down for a moment. When he looks back up at me, there is an unsettled emotion behind his blue eyes. "There are so many things I need to talk to you about, Bella, so many things you don't understand about me. I'm glad I don't have any condoms because I know I would have seduced you and taken away your choice if I did."

"What do you mean 'taken away my choice?' In case you haven't noticed, I am not adverse to having sex with you, so I don't understand," I tell him, cocking my head at him.

He pulls his hand over his face tiredly and sighs heavily. With that one gesture, the mood shifts. Everything was so fun and relaxed, and now it feels like we are fighting, and I wonder how we got here. "When you find out who I am, who my father is, you may not want to ever see me again. I refuse to make love to you until we talk and you have time to decide whether you want to be with me or not."

What is he talking about? In his agitation, he runs his hands through his hair, making the waves stand on end and circle his face. Somehow the effect makes him even more handsome, and I have to swallow my desire before I make a fool of myslef. Then what he said takes root in my mind...he said "make love" and I used the words "have sex". Semantics to most people, but to me it is an indicator that maybe this thing between us means a lot to him too, and that makes me happy. "Lucien, how could the identity of your father have any bearing on whether I want to be with you or not?" I ask, not understanding.

"Oh trust me, it will."