Introductions

This is my first story I'm publishing or putting out there even though I've been a writer for quite some time. I would like some constructive criticism as much as I would like to say be nice, be brutal. I can always benefit from complaints. This story will have themes of
SEXUAL ASSAULT
ABUSIVE FAMILIES
SEXUAL CONTENT
MLM SEXUAL SCENES
VIOLENCE
POLYAMORY
If any of these themes are too much for you please be polite and exit from the top left corner 🙂
As this is my first story I'm not sure if I'll update regularly but if you enjoy it I'll try my best.

 This story will have themes ofSEXUAL ASSAULT ABUSIVE FAMILIES SEXUAL CONTENT MLM SEXUAL SCENESVIOLENCEPOLYAMORY If any of these themes are too much for you please be polite and exit from the top left corner 🙂As this is my first story I'm not sur...

(Main Character) Cicely Maroon (nickname Sissy)
25
African American
She/they
Human
She is not going to fall for her partners quickly. That's just not my style. Choose either this picture or the cover page for how I imagine her. Even though you can't see it, she will be thick in the tummy too. She is going with the flow in life and is happy with just herself until she picks up a underfed cat one night.

"Alteno" (the stray cat) Choi28 in human yearsKorean He/himIncubusHe and Nicky are in a relationship before meeting Cicely

28 in human years
Korean
He/him
Incubus
He and Nicky are in a relationship before meeting Cicely. He is caring, puts other people before himself, and submissive. Alteno is learning how to take care of himself more.
He will only be in cat form for Cicely.

Nicky Hernandez29 in human years Mexican American He/ theyDemonNicky and "Alteno" are friends turned partners and they have been together for decades

Nicky Hernandez
29 in human years
Mexican American
He/ they
Demon
Nicky and "Alteno" are friends turned partners and they have been together for decades. Nicky has a big family with many siblings and cousins. Nicky is very attentive to "Alteno" because he knows that he doesn't always treat himself the best. He can have a bit of temper sometimes but chooses to channel it in a productive 😏way (...sometimes)

(Cicely's best/work friend) Kiersten John 23Nigerian American She/herHuman Kiersten and Cicely have been friends for as long as they can remember

23
Nigerian American
She/her
Human
Kiersten and Cicely have been friends for as long as they can remember. She has been there for Cicely through all the good and bad and vice versa. Kiersten takes everything day by day since it's just her and Sissy against the world.

Any new characters will be updated throughout the story and I will try to add pictures along with the description of anything important. I didn't add sexuality for any of them because I might change my mind and that can be confusing. Everything will not go by smoothly because that just not how life is. And this will be a realistic black girl story. I don't know about you but from my experience you can't just run your hands through 4b/c hair.

I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES. They all belong to their respective photographers and people. I would say this story is 18+ but considering I'm not and I'm writing it, I know that's not gonna happen. So without further ado we shall set the scene...