Dermal Piercing

Nicky's POV

I don't know why I feel protective of this new worker. I haven't even talked to her that much. All I know about her is that she has excellent taste in food and she always has to be covered.

Something about her failed attempts to dress modestly makes my demon, Jax, restless.

The first day we saw her she was in a purple dress that was to her ankles and a white long-sleeved shirt underneath.

She showed not an ounce of skin but both my demon and I wanted to gaze upon her bare figure that clothes could never hide

I couldn't smell her scent because she was holding this bag of delightful-smelling donuts. But the look of her made me think she was sweet-smelling nonetheless.

Her chest was sitting nicely in whatever bra she wore and if she didn't have on that stupid white shirt I could've looked directly between her tits. Her ass was bubbly and round with thick thighs to match. I saw that she was a bigger girl and a lot of them tried to hide that as best as they could but not her. She had love handles and her pudge was hanging freely.

Jax wanted to rip the clothes off her and lick the stretch marks that were sure to be present on a woman this beautiful. But I didn't think much of it, I just put it away as a lust for a beautiful woman.

Jax kept pushing me toward her without any reason. Told me that we should be around her more but I had work to do and it wouldn't be a good thing if I followed around one of my employees.

Despite my constant reminders to him, I kept popping up around her but that girl Brittany was always there with her loud perfume.

The only time I would catch her was when she was eating. Everything she brought looked homemade and appetizing. I always knew where she was in the office because the food she made instantly drew me to her.

But what was true to me was the opposite for her. I would see her trying to go past me unnoticed, rolling her eyes at my yelling, or sending that psycho Brittany to me to keep her off my radar but she didn't see how pointless that was.

I always had my eyes on her even when she thought I wasn't paying attention. I would see her talking with her friend or whenever she walked her afro would bounce with her.

I also saw how that little kid David always followed her with his eyes. He went up to her to help her with her papers and she smiled at him.

She had never smiled at me before. She should be smiling at me, not this kid who hasn't even been alive for a quarter of my existence. I would treat her better than he ever could.

"We could always kill him"
-Jax
"Umm that's one idea but no. She's not even ours. She's just a random girl. Plus we can't kill every employee she smiles at. She smiles at everyone."