Our First Night /04/19/2023

Alteno's POV
Having my mate home is different than I imagined it to be. Not only is she not happy to be here but because of us, she tried to off herself.

This is not how I wanted things to go. I wanted to meet them and get to know them in a casual setting. Then one day we would tell them what we are, all of what we are.

Our mate would be overjoyed and with time we would entice them to be ours. Nicky told me that was wishful thinking and he was right, but anything would've been better than the mess we made.

She's angry and suicidal, and not to mention her thoughts turned very violent when Jaxon spoke.

Cicely: That thing is a fucking sniveling worm whose innards should be all over this cream-white carpet.

"You can curse me in your head all you want, doll. But you know better than to say it out loud."

Cicely picked up one of her potted plants and saw it was slightly wilted.

"I could care less because I would say it out loud but negativity is bad for the plants."

She looked around the house from where she stood. "Where am I staying anyways? I only see one bedroom."

"That's because it belongs to a-"

I interrupt Jaxon so quickly. "Your room is across from the garage through the hallway past the kitchen. It was my room but you can stay there."

Nicky: Why would you tell her that? I thought we weren't going to lie.

Alteno: I changed my mind.

"It has a walk-in closet and its own bathroom. I can help you take your stuff back there if you want."

"No thanks." Her words were laced with hostility. "You've already touched everything while you were in my house and the movers have hurt my plants."

"Doll, we're miles stronger than you. Just let us help you."

"I said no."

Jaxon hates being told no, especially by us. He started boiling from his position. "No. Are you sure you want to say that to me?

"Yes. Thanks to both of you I'm still here. I heavily dislike this."

Jaxon walked to Cicely and took the pot out of her hands and set it on the couch.

"Say that again."

"Say what."

Jaxon stood over her and watched her figure out her mistake. He was making Cicely sweat. He wanted her to submit but she wasn't backing down. The more he looked at her the harder her resolve was. She said the one word that I would never dare to speak.

"I. Said. No."

Jaxon picked her up and took her to the guest room.

"Wait Jaxon. Put her down. Let's talk about this."

"She does too much talking for my liking."

He threw her down and the bed and flipped her over.

"And not enough screaming."

Jaxon slapped her ass so hard I knew it would bruise. Cicely yelped more out of shock than pain. He brought his hand down again and she barely made a sound. The only reaction she gave was closing her eyes.

"Jaxon, I think she gets the point."

"Not until I say so."

Cicely: this shit hurts so much. My ass stings every time he hits me. My pussy is throbbing.