You're Not Running /01/16/2023

Nicky's POV

"Since you won't let me near my mate for her to take her punishment, you'll take it for her."

I push Alteno against the sink and rip his shirt off. If he's too embarrassed by the end, he can wear mine.

"But what about all the people here who might need to use the restroom?"

"I don't care. The only thing I care about is having you take my dick right here, right now."

Alteno gives in and nods his head. I lift his leg up and push him on the counter into the mirror.

"I need words, sweets."

"Yes sir."

I push him back against the mirror again. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir you can have me."

I stand straight up and take off Alteno's shirt and mine. I bring him to the edge of the counter and take off his shoes and throw them to the wall so that they don't get anything on them.

Then I take off his pants and boxers and I do the same. I hope the music outside is loud enough because tonight I plan on making Alteno scream.

I get on my knees and take Alteno in my mouth. I favor his tip while sucking so I can hear his moans the whole time. He's easy to please but his cum is what I want. As many times.

Alteno starts whimpering and tapping my shoulder when he comes to an orgasm. He cums on my face and his arousal fuels me more. I keep sucking on his thick dick this time making sure my tongue piercing touches the most sensitive part of his head causing him to try to move me.

He keeps squirming to the point where I have to hold his thighs down.

"Fuck, Nicky. Please. Please. Please. I can't take it." His body starts shaking when he squirts his sticky cum in my mouth. I hold his arousal in my mouth and go to kiss him. I spit it back in his mouth and he swallows.

"Good, puppy. Turn around."

He gets off the counter and turns around so he can bend over it. " Spread your ass." He takes both his hands and opens his ass for me.

I take the arousal he put on my face and rub it on his hole. I pull my dick out and press it in. Alteno moans when the head is in. "Fuck."

When I know I'm in, I slam into his ass. I go in and out of his ass as hard as I can. I took my anger out on his ass. I thrust in so hard that Alteno lets one of his hands drop.

I slap his ass with full force. "Did I say you could drop your hand?"

"No sir," he moans. I slap the same cheek again just as hard. "Then put it back."

He puts his hand back into position and I thrust into him as hard as I want.

Alteno is on his tippy toes trying to run from how hard I'm fucking his ass but he isn't gonna get away.

I pull him back against me and put both arms behind him in one hand and the other on his neck. "You aren't gonna run from my dick, bitch. Put your leg on the counter." He follows my instructions.

This time he has no space to move. I keep fucking his ass loving the sounds his ass makes as I fuck him relentlessly.

Alteno starts begging from the beating his ass is taking. "Please, sir. Please slow down."

"Do you think I care if you beg? Your ass is mine and I'll fuck you however I want."

I keep going hard on his ass and slap the same cheek from earlier. It's gonna bruise but I know Alteno is loving every second of this. My baby loves taking punishments.