Wet Dreams /02/10/2023

Cicely's POV
When I got home, I didn't hear Alteno's little bell ringing. Something was wrong.

I checked his bed, under my bed, and on the kitchen counters but nope. I was slightly starting to panic but then I heard his bell coming from my bedroom.

He was sitting on my open window sill. I sigh a breath of relief and close the window. It's funny though because I don't ever remember opening my window. Maybe I just forgot.

I go to the kitchen to refill his food bowl and, unsurprisingly, he still hasn't touched it. And his litter box has only needed to be changed once a week.

That can't be normal for a healthy cat but the vet says he's fine. I don't know whether to trust my gut or the doctor but there's something off about Alteno.

I should be suspicious of everything opening around him but I know cats just get into things sometimes.

I go into my room and take off my dress while Alteno sits on my vanity. I'm not wearing anything under my dress but underwear.

I turn around and Alteno is staring at me a little too hard. His eyes are so expressive. It's uncomfortable to see him looking at me almost naked but he's only a cat.

Doesn't matter. I cover my breasts and kick him out of my room.

For the first time since I've gotten him, he will be sleeping in the living room tonight.

I turn on my fan and put my scarf and bonnet on my wig and lay down in my bed with nothing but underwear on. I'm too tired to even bother with my vibrators.

I close my eyes and sleep takes me quickly.

I'm in my kitchen cooking one of my favorite desserts. Strawberry cream cheese tart.

I'm making the filling when I feel someone come up behind me and hold my waist. I smile to myself feeling safe in their arms.

I know who it is because he and another guy show up in my dreams often. I never remember their faces but I know it's them.

He pushes aside my fro from my neck and speckles kisses down my neck. I lean to him and accidentally spill the contents of the bowl a little.

"Hey, you're distracting me." I move to put the bowl down.

I see the purple-haired man who goes to my gym.

"Well, I'm gonna do it some more."

He pushes me against the refrigerator and kisses my lips. He snakes his tongue in my mouth leading me with him.

He grabs my leg and lifts it up and gets in between my legs. I feel his dick pressing through his pants as he grinds into me.

He pulls my dress up and makes me wrap my legs around him. He causes friction with my clitoris through my polka-dot panties. I keep getting wetter by the second.

He breaks the kiss with me. He lifts me up and puts my legs on his shoulders. I hold my dress to see what he's doing.

He looks at how wet my pussy is through my underwear. He attached his mouth to me. His tongue swirled over my pussy through the fabric.

I whimper and can't stop moving as he teases me. He looks up at me and sees my frustration.

He smiles at me and snatches the underwear off and throws it on the floor. He licks my labia and clit and I lean my head on the refrigerator moaning.

He sucks on my clit and slides two of his long fingers into me. I look down and see my cream covering his fingers.

He flexes his fingers inside of me to rub on the ridges of my walls. I know what he's trying to do and it's embarrassing.

"Wait no stop."

He stops sucking my clit but doesn't stop his hand. He brings his face to mine and looks me in my eyes.

"I can do whatever I want to you, little girl."

He pushes his hand harder and faster never breaking eye contact.

"Please no."

"Beg all you want, doll. But I'm not stopping until I get what I want."

I feel the pressure building up in my bladder. I try my hardest to hold it but I can't stop the small leaking.

"Stop fighting it. You know I'm gonna make it happen."

He pushes harder inside one and I have no choice but to let it go.

I gush on his hand and arm and hear my fluid hit the floor. My legs keep shaking so he takes his hand out and rubs my clit to calm me. He leans his head to my ear.

"I told you that I get what I want, doll."

I wake up in the morning and I remember the face of the man who was in my dreams.

And to make matters worse, I look at my covers and I wet my fucking bed. I have never and I mean never squirted let alone in my sleep or fucking bed.

I go to the bathroom immediately to shower. When I get out, I strip my bed and open to door to go to my washer and dryer.

I throw the covers in angrily and sitting on the dryer is Alteno swinging his tail.

"What are you looking at, cat?"

His pupils sharpen and he squints. It's like he's laughing at me. I stick my tongue out at him and walk away.

Alteno follows me jingling his little bell. I reach down to pick him up and scratch his neck. I think that this collar was a really good choice.

I put him down and he rubs on my ankles and meows. I look down at the black mass.

"No. I'm not picking you up again."

He meows again and goes under the couch to sulk.

"I don't care that you're mad at me. I already have to cook for you like you're an actual person"

He hisses from his spot under the couch.