BIO

Name:
Perseus Di'Angelo Jackson

Age:
14

Aliases:
Percy
Perce
Angel
Angie
Jack
Jackie

Titles:
The Darkest Knight
The Mad King
The Ultimate Vampire
The Darkness
The Dead Demon
The Demon of Death
The Hunter(aka Jaeger)
Apex Predator
The Perfect Predator

Family:
Hades(Father)
Sparda(Mother)
Sally Jackson(Caretaker)

Occupation:
Student
Demon Hunter

Past Lives:
Mael
Vlad III Tepes

Appearance:

Personality:Percy is a wild card and somewhat unstable

Personality:
Percy is a wild card and somewhat unstable. He's unpredictable yet lazy and laid back. He has a very 'chill' attitude. Percy is normally seen with a smile on his face, which only gets bigger when he's fighting although there are times when he gets angry.

Skills

Keen Intellect:
Percy is extremely intelligent. Capable of reading people just from their mannerisms. He's able to figure out a persons true intentions just by the smell they give off and the subtle sounds their bodies make.

Hand to Hand Combatant:
While Percy preferred to use a weapon, normally a sword, he is able to hold his hand in a fist fight. He's capable of fighting trained martial artists to a stand still and possibly even win.

Swordsmanship:
Percy's preferred way of fighting. He's a master with a sword of any kind and can take down multiple enemies, humans, monsters or demons with just his sword skills.

Intimidation:
Despite nearly always smiling, Percy can be terrifying when he wants to be. He's able to make a grown man wet his pants.

Selfless State:
Percy can enter a state of mind that erases his presence from the battlefield. It erases his malice, hatred, blood thirst and even his excitement. He becomes completely undetectable.

Abilities

Sharingan:
A mysterious eye ability that no one knows how he got. It grants him the ability to copy movements, access to his own pocket dimension called the Kamui dimension in which the only way to reach said dimension is to have one of his eyes and he can summon a giant construct of energy in the form of a humanoid.

As his eyes turn red when the Sharingan is activated, he normally wears sunglasses to prevent people from knowing about his power.