Chapter 29

Third POV
Date: 12/23/07
Time- 2:41pm
Location:
Underworld

Percy and the woman that he had found was Alecto, the Fury walked out of a shadow in the castle of Hades. Percy expected to be discombobulated, because he never used his demigod powers, but he was completely immune to it apparently. He suspected that was his demonic blood and the Blacklight virus at work.

"Come." She commanded. Percy followed her through the corridors of the dark and dreary castle. He was lead to a grand throne room where two thrones sat in the middle of the room. One was made completely of bones and Percy could hear the souls of the owners of said bones calling out to him for help. He ignored them, actually correction. He smiled at their misery. The second throne is made of plants and flowers, in which a woman sat.

Gotta admit, Hades has taste. He wouldn't say it was worth it to kidnap the poor goddess, but he'd definitely say she's beautiful.

"You wanted to see me?" Percy asked. "I did." Persephone stood from her throne and gracefully made her way over to him. "You look so much like grandmother." She muttered to herself, but Percy still heard her. Percy raised an eyebrow at that. "Um, thanks?" He said though it was more of a question. "You don't have to understand. You'll meet her eventually. Now, I invited you here to grant you a gift." She said. Percy blinked in confusion.

"Huh, from what I heard the gods usually aren't this giving." He said. "Normally, no. However, unlike most of the gods and especially the Olympians, I know when we need to stay in one's good graces. Having you on our side in this upcoming war will determine our victory, or at least make sure there will be less casualties on our side." Persephone said and snapped her fingers. From her throne a long, rectangular black box was and carried over to them by the vines.

"Do not mistake my intentions though. I am bitter about your existence." She said. "Though I know it is not your fault, seeing you reminds me of my husband's infidelity." Percy shrugged. "Sounds like something you should take up with your husband, but I can understand it." He said. The goddess nodded and presented the box to him. Using her vines, she opened it and to Percy, it was a gift from Heaven. Or hell. Whichever.

Inside the box, laying a beautiful burgundy silk interior was one of the most beautiful swords he'd ever seen. It's blade itself is black and the base started off with a feather like texture. It's double edged and in the center, near the base 'Rex Imperator' is engraved on the sword. It meaning, 'King Emperor' in Latin. The guard is black and gold with a gold skull set in the center and a red gem just under it, or over it depending on how your looking at the blade. The top part of the hilt it's wrapped in black leather with black studs embedded into it, obviously made for someone wearing leather gloves so their grip would be better. The bottom half is just gold. The pommel is a black diamond shape with only three points. Lastly, the blade crackled with electricity.

"Holy hell. You speak my language." Percy smiled. "Is that lightning?" He asked. "I am a daughter of Zeus." Persephone stated. "Right, didn't know that."Percy picked up the sword, testing its weight. A bit light, but he could work with that. "It turns into a ring for convenience. Just tap the skull." Percy did so and it turned into a skull ring on his middle finger. "Woah, nice!" He exclaimed excitedly. "This is actually really cool. Thanks." Persephone nodded.

"I hope this is enough to win your help in out times of war?" Percy shrugged. "Sure. Normally I take cash, but this baby is definitely worth a few hundred thousand." He said. "Yes, ah. One more thing about that sword. Be careful of who it touches when I'm blade form. A key of Haded was melted down into the sword." Percy gave her a confused look. "If you were to touch someone with that sword and wish them gone, they would immediately be sent to the Underworld, be it man or monster. It can also do the opposite, bringing any ghost back from the Underworld and into the land of the living. Until they are killed again." Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Woah, this things overpowered." He said. "I don't even need to cut them?" He asked. Persephone shook her head. "No, a simple tap would do it." The demigod nodded in wonder. "That's cool. Thanks for this." He said again. "Of course, you may leave now. Remember our bargain." Percy nodded. "I got it. In return for this sword, I help in times of war. See ya." Percy said and disappeared from the throne room.

TimeSkip
Time- 3:10pm
Location:
Jackson Residence

Percy reappeared in his living room, where there was apparently a gathering. His mother, Harley, Seras and surprisingly Ilulu was there. There was three others there as well. A maid with blonde and orange hair and orange slitted eyes, a little girl with white and lavender hair and blue eyes and a woman with red hair in a ponytail and hazel brown eyes behind oval shaped glasses.

"Oh, here he is now. Percy, this is Ms. Kobayashi, Ilulu's caretaker, Tohru, their maid and Kanna, the somewhat daughter." Percy gave an upward nod. "Sup." He said. "Sup." Kobayashi and Kanna replied. Tohru glared at him. "Hm, I'm keeping an eye on you." She said only to be smacked upside the head by Kobayashi. "Stop trying to start fights." She said. "I'm not! I just don't trust gods." Tohru defended. "Meh, I really don't care what you trust or distrust. Just don't cause any trouble for me or the public and we'll be cool. Can't let monsters go around and kill people all willy-nilly." He said. "She won't be putting anyone in danger. I promise." Kobayashi spoke for Tohru. "Then I likely won't be paid to kill her." He said.

"As if you could." Tohru muttered angrily under her breath, but Percy ignored it along with anyone else. He also noticed Kanna staring intently at him with her monotone expression. "Yes child?" He asked. She pointed at his hair. "Can I make you look pretty?" She asked cutely. Percy laughed while Tohru scolded her and Kobayashi reprimanded her. "It's fine. Yes, you can make me look pretty." He told Kanna, who cheered in the same dead tone. Sally went to go get her hair stuff while Percy sat down.