Chapter 11

Third POV
Percy's Duplicate
Paulina's Party

Percy was dancing with one of his friends, who happened to be one of Paulina's friends, Penny Proud. A short, black girl with puffy black hair, though not as puffy as Trixie's. She has a beauty mark under her left eye. Penny was a fun and actually kind of nice girl. She had her moments of bitchiness, but she always came around.

Looking around, Percy noticed Trixie and his other skater friend Spud dancing together, Sam was sitting in a corner and Tucker was standing by the snack table. Percy feigned tiredness and said that his legs were getting sore, but he'd send Tucker over if she still wanted a dance partner. Penny nodded with a casual shrug. Percy walked over to the table and tapped Tucker's shoulder.

"Penny's willing to dance with you. Don't fuck it up." He said. Tucker smiled and went lick his thumb and forefinger to do that stupid eyebrow thing. "Don't do that. Don't try to act smooth either. Just go over there, catch the rhythm and be normal. Ok?" Percy said holding Tucker's wrist. "Ok. Yea, got it." He replied. Percy nodded and let him go. Tucker went over and started dancing, a bit awkwardly at first, but Penny helped him out. Percy smiled at the interaction and picked up a cup. He poured some juice in and prepared himself to just relax for the rest of the time.

"Hey, I see your free." Percy sighed as he heard Paulina's somewhat squeaky voice. 'Damn it.'

Swan Residence
With the Real Percy
Time- 6:45

Percy and Bella laid on the latter's bed, watching some random horror movie on some random streaming network. Percy was holding back his chuckles in amusement as he felt Bella shivering next to him. It wasn't due to the temperature, Percy had made sure to keep it fairly warm in the room.

Percy didn't voice his thoughts in her being scared of something so mundane, but Bella has likely played her life safe until she met Alice and Percy treats Hell like it's a vacation resort. Percy took a bite of a Halloween themed cookie when a jump scare happened. Bella jumped and knocked the cookie out of his hand. Percy watched as it flew through the air, arching towards Bella, bounced off of her head and fell down her shirt. Bella blinked, confused by what just happened.

"My cookie." Percy pouted. "Sorry. Even when I'm not holding the food, I'm clumsy." She belittled herself. "Calm down, Bella. It's fine. Although, can I have that back?" He asked. Nell looked at him. "Ew, it's been on my sweaty stomach." She said taking it out of her shirt. Percy snatched it from her before she could throw it away. "Bella, I've eaten humans whole before. Raw organs and all. An attractive girl's sweat is a pleasantry compared to all that." He said and took another bite. Bella blushed and buried her face in her hand again.

"Could we go one conversation without you being sexual?" She asked. "I don't even know how that's considered sexual." He said with a chuckle. The phone downstairs started ringing and Bella took the chance to run downstairs to get it. Percy paused the movie and kept eating while getting on his phone. "How are you?" He asked the air. "Good. You?" Alice asked from window. "Eh, I'm cool. Hanging out with Bella is nice. You enjoy spying on us?" He asked.

"Immensely." The pixie vampire quipped back. Percy nodded and went quiet. A few moments Bella came back up and laid next to Percy again. "Interesting convo?" He asked. "It was Charlie. He wanted to tell me that he'd be home in an hour or two with Billy and Jake." She said. "Who?" Percy asked. "Billy is my dad's friend and Jake is my friend from childhood." She said. Percy nodded and unpaused the movie. Bella looked down at Percy's hand and decided to grab it. Percy looked down at their intertwined hands and then at Bella questioningly.

She went to pull away, but Percy squeezed her hand, keeping a firm hold on it. He then slid down closer to her, so that his breath tickled her temple making her shiver.

"What're you pulling away for? We just started." He whispered into her ear. "I.. uh, I thought you didn't want to hold my hand." She said. Percy chuckled in his chest. "I looked at you like that, because I was surprised at how forward you were being. It's mainly me making the first move." He explained. Bella's breath hitched when he kissed her temple. "Ya know, I think your starting to warm up to the idea of us being together." He said. "Your a special case." She said. "Oh? How?" He asked. Bella hesitated.

"I don't know. It's not something I can explain." She said. "Then show me." Bella looked up and into Percy's eyes. They had a had stare off, with Percy keeping his laughs back from the weird cross eyed expression she had and Bella being pleasantly unnerved by the hungry and predatory look in his eyes. "We might have an hour and a half. Show me how I'm different Bella." She brought her hand up to his neck and pulled him into a hesitant kiss.

After a while Percy pulled back, but only a bit.

"Gonna need to show more force than that." He said with a smirk. "Show me." Bella repeated. Percy's grin widened and he went back down, hungrily devouring her lips. Bella gasped and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as Percy climbed on top of her. From the window, Alice was silently squealing as she watched the two. That is until she was pulled down by her boyfriend, Jasper Hale. "Let's give them some privacy." He said. "But.." He just shook his head. "Let's go Alice." The girl pouted, but sped away with him.

Back in Bella's room, the two had flipped over. Bella was sitting in his lap, her hand on either side of his neck and Percy had his hands on her hips. Bella pulled back and Percy went for her neck and collar.

"Percy." She moaned. "I.... I don't think I'm ready." She said. Percy smirked on her skin. "You don't have to go all the way to get your rocks off Bella." He said. Bella gave him a confused look, to which he laughed. "Let me show you." He said and gripped her hips.