Chapter 13

Third POV

The next day, Percy showed up in Chinatown at the casino the two had agreed he should go to. Outside the casino stood a woman. She wore a yellow, snake skin jacket that she left open to show her muscular stomach and bandages breasts. She wore black pants and black shoes with silver tips and lastly, black gloves. Her left eye is covered with an eyepatch.

Percy was wearing his normal demon hunting outfit. A black turtleneck, a red vest with black belts over that, red pants with two black belts on his right thigh, black boots and a long red coat. A guitar case in his back that held his infamous sword, Rebellion.

The woman looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You Percy Jackson?" She asked. "Yep." He replied. "Heh, didn't know you'd be a fucking shrimp." Percy smirked. "Well I am a child." He said. The woman shrugged. "Let's get going." She said and turned to walk into the casino. Percy followed her up to the office that sat above the casino, looking down on it. Inside the office were three people. A heavy set man, Japanese and two other women. The most important looking one sat behind a large oakwood desk.

She was dressed in a white yukata with a orange pinstripe lining. She also wore a burgundy scarf, a black obi and a black suit jacket type thing thrown over here shoulders. She also has a Japanese pipe in her mouth, smoking something that Percy didn't care enough to name.

"Percy Jackson, oyabun." The woman that lead him here said with a bow. "Thank you. Dismissed." The woman left and closed the door behind him. From the accent the boss has, he could tell that this was the woman that he talked to on the phone. "Mr. Jackson. Please." She gestured to the chair in front of the desk. Percy nodded and sat down. "So, what businesses do we have to discuss?" He asked.

"My name is Hanako Nagi, the leader of the local yakuza." She said. Percy raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, never worked with gangsters before." He mumbled. "Will that be a problem?" She asked as her guards stepped forward. Percy shook his head. "Nope. Just pay me the correct price and leave me and my family out of the gangster politics and there will be no problems." He said. The large man stepped forward even further. Percy just smiled at him. Hanako held up a hand and he stopped.

"We have had some problems demonic entities called 'Infernals'. We have tried to handle them ourselves, but the number in which they come is too much for us. We also don't have the equipment to handle such beasts. We were hoping you could be of help." Percy nodded. "It's of no problem. That is my job. Any information on these things?" He asked.

"They seem to only be vulnerable to fire and bullets. As you could guess, we don't use guns much." Percy nodded. Chinatown wasn't too big on guns. Not for any real reason. "Fire and guns. Got it." Percy nodded. "Anything else?" He asked. "We have also hired another hunter, but she stated that it was out of her league and you would be ideal although she said she would stick around to help in anyway she could." Percy raised an eyebrow. "Can I have a description of this demon hunter?" The woman reached into a drawer and pulled out a picture.

From the quality, it was clearly from a security camera. Percy took a look and just smiled. He gave the picture back and stood up.

"Do you know where these 'infernal' demons came from? A direction they seem to typically come from?" Hanako gave him a location that her followers seemed to suspect and Percy got going.

He left the casino and started heading in the direction of the place Hanako pointed him in. Not much happened on his way there until he got to the worser parts of Chinatown. He started to sense a strange power. It felt like it was burning his skin. His nose picked up the scent of burning skin and soot.

Percy stopped and looked up. He seemed to be looking at an apartment building, shorter than his own. Nothing happened for a while, but Percy knew better. He's seen enough movies and been in this situation enough to know when something was trying to create suspense. His instincts were proven to be right as one of the windows exploded outward and a demon was blown through. Landing flat on its face a few feet in front of him. The demon has blackened skin, bright glowing orange eyes and two curled horns sprouting from its forehead.

It slowly stood up, sniffed the air and set its sights on him. Percy just grinned at it. It screeched in rage at Percy's mere presence and blasted towards him. Fire coming from its feet propelling it forward. Percy pulled his guns from their holsters and jumped out of the way. The demon he assumed was one of these infernals, slammed its fist into the ground beneath where he used to be. The ground broke apart and became charred.

"Normally I feel bad for burn victims. I guess your an exception." Percy smiled and started shooting. The demons seemed to ignore the bullets and run at him. Percy dodged a punch and shot it in the head. It reeled back and swiped at him with its claws. Percy leaned back and shot it again. The thing stumbled and Percy kept shooting, each bullet doing more damage than the last. "Sheesh, 'vulnerable to bullets' my ass." He grumbled once the thing had finally died.

"Guess I'll try fire next time." He mumbled. He holstered his guns and left started walking away.

TimeSkip

"What the hell is this?" Percy asked no on in particular. What was he reacting to? Well, as he was following the coordinates, he walked down into an alley and when he came out, he was in a mining cave. "Hmm, this must be the work of a hell gate." He said. "Damnit. I really didn't plan on killing any big timers today." He said and started making his way through the mine's passageways. "I hope they're at least a challenge."