Chapter 12

Third POV

Percy held Bella, who was panting and gulping for air. What happened? Well, after Percy gripped her hips, he started to gently move them back and forth, grinding her barely covered sex on his crotch. Bella let out a shuddering gasp. He kept moving her hips until she was moving herself, haphazardly bucking her hips and roughly grinding herself on his pelvis until she just froze and shuddered. Now she just has her face buried in his neck.

"A roller coaster, wasn't it?" He asked. Bella didn't answer. "You didn't...." She trailed off quietly. "Nah, but I'm fine." Percy said. Bella pulled her face out of his neck and scooted back until she was sitting on his knees. She took a deep breath like she was steeling herself for something before her hands started quickly working on his belt. "Woah, I thought you said you weren't ready." Percy said in genuine shock.

"We don't have to go all the way for you to get off." She said. Bella looked down as her shaking hands reached into his underwear and pulled his member out. She wrapped a dainty hand around him and started jerking him off. Percy sucked in a breath through clenched teeth. He lifted her chin and kissed her again. Bella accepted the kiss without hesitation, sticking her tongue into his mouth and wrestling it with his while still stroking him.

The two made out passionately while Bella jerked him off. Percy suddenly pushed Bella on her back and hovered over her, kissing, licking and nibbling her neckline and collarbone. He even went low enough to suck on the top of her breasts. Bella was moaning and squirming underneath, but kept up her hand motions. The heat from his member felt like it was burning Bella's palm, but in a pleasant way.

Percy curled his fingers into the sheets and stopped his ministrations. Now he just had his head resting in the crook of Bella's neck. His breathing became sporadic and not long after, he shot his load all over Bella's abdomen. His jizz spraying her stomach, chest and the base of her neck. Percy took a deep breath and was back to normal.

"Sorry, about your clothes." He said evenly. "It's ok. I needed a shower anyway." She mumbled. Percy looked a the time. "You should take that shower pretty soon. Your dad might be getting home soon." He said. "I don't want you to go." She said pleadingly. Percy kissed her again. "I'll call tomorrow and if that's not enough, I'll be here in person." He said. "Promise?" Bella asked. "Promise." He affirmed. Bella pulled him into another kiss

Later
Jackson Residence
Time- 8:32
(I know it seems that I'm going for a single relationship rather than my normal harem. Trust me Seras, Trish and Harley are in this. There'll be a harem)

Percy reappeared in his room, which luckily no one was in. He got ready for a shower and went to the bathroom. After a long shower, he got dressed and left his room. As he made his way to the kitchen, he realized that no one was home.

"Hmm, odd." Percy multiple. "Where is everyone?" He asked himself. Luckily the door opened and he could hear Harley walk in the door. Percy looked in the direction of the door. Seeing Harley hobble past with a bag in her hand. Now, you might be wondering why Percy could heal Bella and not Harley. Simple answer really. He can heal sickness and small wounds. The level of Harley's is much too severe for him to heal right now. Once her internals heal up some more, then he'll be able to help her.

"Hey, Harley." He said walking up behind her. "Mista J!" She exclaimed as she tried to turn around. "Don't worry about turning. Just go to the living room." Harley immediately listened and made her way to her special chair. "You guys are normally home a lot earlier. What happened?" Percy asked. "Oh, we got another worker at the store and we had to show her the ropes." Harley said. Percy nodded. "Really? That's nice. You guys could use the help."

Harley nodded.

"Oh yea, I got you something!" She said reaching for the bag. "I know how much you like long coats so on my way I got you this." She said. Harley pulled out a a tan/beige coat with the end being ripped and tattered. Percy smiled in gratitude and accepted the gift. "Awww, thanks Harley. This is awesome." He said and put it on. It fit perfectly. Harley smiled so wide her teeth nearly blinded Percy.

"Well... I got you a few more." She said. "Just in case that one didn't fit or you didn't like it." Percy smiled endearingly. "You're amazing Harles." He told her, making the woman squeal and giggle. "So, where's my mom? Still showing the new guy the ropes?" Percy asked. "New 'gal' and nah. She stopped a few floors down to talk to her friend." Percy nodded. He sat on the couch after trying on all of the coats and the two started to watch tv. They had settled into a comfortable silence, not counting Harley's humming of Boogie Woogie Wu by Insane Clown Posse.

As they were half way through an episode of Blue Bloods, the house phone started ringing. Percy stood from the couch and went to answer it.

"Is this Percy Jackson?" A woman's voice asked with a heavy Japanese accent. Yes, Percy could tell the difference. "It is." Percy answered leaning on the wall. "The demon hunter, correct?" Percy nodded, despite them not being able to actually see it. "Correct." He stated. "Great. I am in need of your services, can we meet tomorrow? In Chinatown?" She asked. "Of course. What time?" Percy asked. "How does 10:00 am sound?" The woman asked. Percy agreed to the time and hung up. "Business?"Harley asked with Percy nodding in confirmation.