Chapter 32

Third POV
Time- 9:52am

Percy sat above the unconscious bodies of Shiva and he little posse. Apparently she had more guys on standby wait or her command and when he knocked her out, they attacked. Stupidly of course. Now, Percy was just playing a game on his phone while occasionally texting Harley about food he'd want while she was out. He was completely relaxed, not worried about anything going on around him, per usual. Even the gunman that was taking aim at him with a sniper a few buildings away.

Just as the bullet was fires, Percy had Ebony in his hand and he fired a demon enhance bullet. The two bullets clashed and canceled each other out. Percy put his phone away and stood up. He put Ebony away and took out Spiral, the anti tank rifle he got from Nell and used his third eye to aim at the man.

Percy smirked and pulled the trigger. The man rushed out of the way as the bullets hit right in front of where he was, creating a smoke cloud and sending debris everywhere. The man, Deathstroke backed had jumped to his feet when he saw Percy come flying through the dust cloud with his foot raised in perfect axe kick formation. The assassin backflipped out of the way as Percy brought his foot down hard.

"Oh, this might actually be fun." The demon smiled. "Hmm, it seems so." Deathstroke agreed. "So, you here to collect the bounty?" He asked. "I saw how you handled Shiva and Croc. Even Deadshot. I would be a fool to actually attempt to kill you. No, I simply want to challenge you." Deathstroke said. "Challenge me? For what?" Percy asked. "Nothing more than a simply fight. Three stages. Guns, weapons and hand to hand." Percy nodded at that answer. "Ok, sounds fun. Let's rock!" Percy exclaimed as he pulled out Ebony and Ivory. Deathstroke pulled out two smgs.

The two immediately started dodging and firing at one another. Bullets flew and Percy had to admit, this guy is good. For a human of course. More fun than Shiva anyway, although he's biased. Shiva doesn't use guns. Deathtroke was also pretty good at dodging. He wasn't capable of dodging all of Percy's bullets, but he had dodged enough to keep going once their gun battle had ended.

When they ran out of bullets, Percy pulled out Rebellion and Deathtroke pulled out a bo staff. They charged one another and clashed, sparks flying from the metal scraping together. Deathstroke pushed Percy away and swung his staff at Percy's side. The demigod knocked it away and preformed a stinger, thrusting Rebellion at the assassin's chest. Deathstroke jumped to the side and rolled to avoid it. He the swung at Percy's feet and actually hit him, but Percy just rolled backwards and was up again.

Deathstroke threw down a smoke pellet, supposedly obscuring Percy's view. He jumped through the smoke and started attacking relentlessly, swinging his metal staff with brutal and deadly precision. Percy expertly blocked all of them, the weapons clanging together loudly. Percy eventually saw an opening and took it. He parried an overhead using his 'shredder' attack and Spartan kicked the man in the chest. The assassin was forced to release his weapon and Percy snatched it out of the air.

He put Rebellion away and snapped the bo staff in two before throwing the two pieces away. Deathstroke recovered quickly and pulled out  two ninjato swords. Percy smiled and summoned Yamato.

"How fast do you want to lose this round?" Percy asked. "Make it fun." Deathstroke replied. Percy nodded and unsheathed the blade. He then took a stance. Percy attacked first, speeding towards his opponent. Deathstroke took not of the boys movements. He was quick and agile, flowing. He deduced that Percy was using a fighting style based on the movement of water. Percy was smiling the entire time, showing that he was having fun.

Deathstroke was put on the defensive, forced to block a seemingly endless onslaught of attacks that came from every angle. The assassin's armor had seen better days, being cut and chipped all over. Percy was ruthless in his attacks, going for everywhere. He mentally thanked his mother for her training and the traveling he had done to be inspired to make so many different fighting styles.

Deathstroke tried to counter one of Percy's attacks, but that just left him open. He switched stances and from what Deathstroke could hear, his breathing also changed.

"Honō no Kokyu: Ni no Kata. Nobori En Ten." All Deathstroke saw was a bright flash and he felt a terrible searing heat all over his abdomen. "Whoops. Sorry about that." Percy said, seeing the now ruined armor that seemed to have been cut diagonally across the front by a plasma sword. Deathstroke had fallen unconscious from the pain of having a giant sword slash across his body that had instantly been cauterized. Percy healed the assassin until he knew that he'd survive, but just left him there after that.

He went back to the roof where Shiva and her posse, but they were gone. He didn't bother trying to track them down. It would be pointless. He jumped back down to the streets and decided to start heading home.

TimeSkip
Time- 12:30pm

Percy had stopped at a pizza place and was just chilling eating a barbecue chicken pizza with extra bacon on it. He also has a liter of diet Dr. Pepper with him.

"Hey, Percy!" The demon looked back and whoever the hell was yelling his name out and sighed. Some of his more annoying friends, Penny Proud, Zoey Howzer and the one that screamed his name, Dijonay Jones. Penny, arguably the least annoying is a girl with black hair, dark brown eyes and dark skin. Not as dark as Trixie or Dijonay though so she's considered light skinned. Zoey is is white as can be, pasty as fuck. She's a ginger, so she doesn't need as much describing. Dijonay is short and chubby with a blonde hair and a head that Percy could only be described as an onion.

They walked over and sat at his table, all smiling at him cheekily. Zoey was sitting next to him while Penny and Dijonay sat across from them.

"Hey Percy! How you been?" Dijonay asked. "I've been fine. Relaxing." He shrugged, slapping her hand away from his food. "Don't touch." He said. "Aww, c'mon. Don't be stingy, sharing is caring you know." She said. "Is it? Well, I guess it's a good thing that I don't care." He smirked. "Dijonay, I said I would pay for you a slice. Stop tryna steal Percy's food." Penny scolded. The shorter girl pouted and folded her arms.

Percy looked over at Zoey, the push over of their rag tag little group. She's quiet, shy and just lets people walk all over her.

"Percy!" He looked at Penny, who was smirking at him along with Dijonay. "Yes?" He asked casually. "What you starin at Zoey for, huh? See something you like?" Dijonay asked, expecting Percy to get flushed. "Meh, not really. She just confuses me." Zoey slumped, her feelings obviously hurt. "Damn man. That was cold." Penny said and Percy shrugged. "You asked a question and I answered." He said. "Yea, but did you have to diss Zoey?" Dijonay asked. "I didn't diss anyone. I spoke my mind. Don't get me wrong, Zoey's cute. Just not my type." Percy said. "What is your type?"

"Don't know. It seems to be blondes, but I've taken an interest in brunettes." He said with a thoughtful expression. "Like Penny?" Dijonay asked. "Like Bella." Percy retorted. "Who's Bella?" Percy smiled. "Exactly." He said and stood up. "Anyway, it's been nice catching up, but I gotta go." He said and left the restaurant. "He didn't even pay." Zoey muttered.