Chapter 18

Third POV
Date: 11/28/07
Time- 12:56 midnight

Percy and Seras walked along the a forest trail in Arcadia Bay, Oregon. Surprisingly, they weren't on a hunt or job. They were just walking, enjoying the night and each other's company. Percy had decided to 'reward' Seras for doing such a good job in learning how to live as a vampire. Percy is wearing a simple black, long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants and black random shoes. Seras is dressed in evening red gloves, a red tank top, a brown belt with a black skirt and brown boots.

Percy was humming the tune to Mordred's Lullaby. Seras was looking around, finding herself loving the night more and more that more she traveled in it.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Percy asked, shocking Seras out of her mindset. "It is. I never really noticed." She said, looking up at the sky. The mix of black, dark blue and purple with the stars appearing as white dots is mesmerizing. "Activate your third eye." Percy said. Seras looked at her master with confusion. He just smiled at her. "Trust me." Seras looked up and did so, her eyes turning crimson red in the process. When it had set in, Seras gasped. She saw deeper into sky, seeing past the ozone layer and into space.

"Its great." Percy breathed. "Stunning." Seras agreed. Percy looked to Seras and smiled. She's such a curious girl. Percy can't help, but relate her to a child in that aspect. However, she also had an odd maturity to her. Not just in her physical body, but mentally. She's intelligent, but she's not a know it all.

"Master?" Percy smiled. "Yes?" He asked. "You're staring." She said sheepishly. "Am I not allowed to admire a beautiful piece of art?" Seras blushed and stumbled back at bit in shock. "W..what? What are you saying?!" She exclaimed. "I'm saying you're beautiful. Cute. Attractive." Percy said as if he was talking to an idiot. "B....bu....but. But what about Bella?" Seras asked. Percy shrugged. "I can acknowledge a woman's beauty while being with another. It's not illegal or taboo. Also, Bella and I aren't really together. We're definitely closer than normal friends, but a relationship doesn't seem to be in our future." He said. Seras looked down as her cheeks and ears flushed.

"Does that mean you'd kiss me?" She mumbled, almost like she didn't want him to actually hear her. Percy raised an eyebrow at his fledgling. "That's a dangerous request Seras. Vampires are very... passionate and territorial. Once you go down this path, it's likely you won't turn back." He said. Seras shyly stepped forward. "Maybe I wouldn't want to turn back." Percy stepped forward as well. "You might. You'd never know." He said. "I'll take the risk." Seras said and in a sudden burst of confidence, she grabbed his shoulders and brought him into a kiss. Percy grabbed her waist and kissed back.

Seras pulled back and looked her master in the eyes. Percy did the same, his eyes showing affection and care, but also hunger. And Seras felt that hunger too. It swelled in her chest, making it burn. Their eyes turned red and they attacked one another again. This time, instead of it being soft, gentle and sweet. It was a hungry and passionate. Their hands roamed and groped one another wildly. Clothes were ripped off and right then and there, Percy took Seras' virginity and she took his.

TimeSkip
Date: 11/30/07
Time- 10:29am
Location: Forks, Michigan
Swan Residence

Percy and Bella sat in her room working on her English history homework. It was mostly quiet, with Percy mainly just pointing things out to her. After only a bit, she was done and sitting her things to the side. Percy got on his phone and started going through random things, but Bella sat back down and looked at him. Feeling this, he looked at her questioningly.

"I get the feeling you want to talk about something." He said. Bella nodded. Percy sat his phone down and gestured to her. "Alright then. Let's talk." He said. Bella was quiet, contemplating what exactly she wanted to say. "Alice, wanted to know what we were." Bella said. Percy nodded in understanding. "I could see her asking something like that." He said. "What was your answer?" He asked. "I said I don't know. I really don't." She said. "Do you know what you want?" He asked. "You." Percy raised an eyebrow. "...but?" He urged. "But, um. It's... I don't know." She gave up, throwing her hands up and laying back.

"I think you do. You just don't want to say it." He said. "Then say it for me." She said. "It's my age. Isn't it. Your going to be eighteen next year and that makes you feel awkward. You want to be with me, but you can't deal with the three year age gap." He said. Bella was quiet, but from her body language and slight smell of guilt, Percy could tell that he had hit right on the head. "Does that upset you?" She asked. Percy shook his head. "No. Despite not being human, I understand them very well. There's a saying that goes 'the only way to see the full picture, is to stand on the outside and look in'. So no, it doesn't upset me Bella." He said with a smile.

Bella nodded and sat up again. She scooted over to him and leaned over to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Is that an invitation or an expression of thanks?" Percy asked with a chuckle. "An invitation." Bella replied quietly. "Really? Tell me what you want." He said getting closer to her. "I want you." She answered. "What do you want from me. Details." He demanded. "I want all of you." She said. Percy kissed her with Bella's heart speeding up and her breath hitching. "If you want all of me, I want all of you." He said. Bella pulled him on top of her. "Then take me."