Chapter 2

It flies off, revealing a green dragon with two heads, a large horn on each of the noses. "Exotic. Two heads, twice the status." "They found the sheep!" A man yells to Stoick, making him silently curse and nod. "Concentrate fire over the lower bank!" He orders, making his men nod and get to work. "Fire!" A man yells, and the catapult launches the boulder, striking down a Nadder stealing a sheep. "And then there's the Monstrous Nightmare..." Stoick gasps softly, on full alert as a shadow flies past him. "Only the best Vikings go after those. Like my sister and her friends. She kills several Nightmares, Zipplebacks, Gronckles, and Nadders when they're here that is." He looks down, met with bright orange flames and a blazing hot heat. 

"They have this... Nasty habit of setting themselves on fire." A red dragon bursts from the flames, its body on fire. It puffs smoke at Stoick, the men gasping. "Reload!" Stoick firmly says, making them nod with uncertainty. "I'll take care of this." He grunts, smirking as he holds his hammer.He swings it, knocking the hammer in the dragon's face multiple times as it snarls at him. "But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever seen." 

Runa P.O.V. I saw Hiccup running to the forge about five-ten minutes ago while everyone was fighting dragons or fighting the blazes from the dragons. I put my dual swords on the forge window. "Runa, tell your brother that it's a bad idea for him to do whatever." Gobber said about Hiccup and his ideas. "Stay in the forge, Hiccup. Don't do anything stupid." I said to Hiccup as he handed me back my dual swords. I ran off to help the others and I down right knew that Hiccup won't listen to sit and stay. "Excuse me coming through." a Familiar voice shouted as they passed me. "Hiccup, what are you doing? Get back in the forge. NOW!" I shouted at him in anger since he didn't have any training. "Sorry, sis. I can't." Hiccup called back as he was pushing a thing he probably made while I was away. There was a very familiar sound that everyone else beside the youngsters on Berk knew. 

None P.O.V. Then Monstrous Nightmare looks up, fleeing as Stoick stares at the dark sky with wild eyes, that familiar deadly sound echoing in the sky. Hiccup looks up at the sound, pausing from sharpening the blade. "We call it the--" "Night Fury!" few people shouted about the Night Fury that's been terrorizing Berk. "This thing never steals food, never shows itself, and..." Another blast was fired, followed by another. Together, the two deadly fireballs completely destroy the catapult towers. "Never misses. It always strikes twice, but no one knows how." Hiccup leans back up with a flinch at the sight of the destroyed towers. "No one has ever killed a Night Fury. That's why I'm gonna be the first." He nods to himself in determination, walking over to his invention as Gobber grunts, removing his hand for a hammer. 

"Man the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there," Gobber instructs, pausing and looking back at Hiccup. "You're all out." Stoick rolls his shoulders, swiftly punching the Monstrous Nightmare in the face. "You're all out." Stoick rolls his shoulders, swiftly punching the Monstrous Nightmare in the face. The dragon backs away as he is kicked and punched with great force, Stoick's assault relentless. It soon turns back, quickly retreating with one final roar. "Oh. And there's... One more thing you need to know." Stoick turns back to the pole, watching as it crumbles and collapses, revealing Hiccup. 

Runa P.O.V. Then I heard a noise from where I last saw Hiccup go. "That's not good."I muttered about Hiccup and the others heard. Then there was a large thud and a scream from near the cliffs Hiccup was at. We walked over to the crowd and to the front of them seeing Hiccup standing in front of dad and a burned pole stump between them. "Knew it." Nuffnut and Kuffnut said together as I rolled my eyes. Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snotlout and Fishlegs looked at us in confusion. "Okay, but I hit a Night Fury," Hiccup points to the distance as he looks at his dad, yelping as Stoick grabs him and begins to drag him off.