Chapter 11

"Ghostwing, go closer to the Bewilderbeast." I said about the dragon to Ghostwing who whined since Bewilderbeast is an uncommon dragon to see in the area. Ghostwing flew behind the Bewilderbeast until we got on it and it did nothing since it knew we were there. I got on top to look at the dragon rider more but they swung at me. I blocked it after my mask was knocked off from the first blow. "NO!" The person whispered in horror and sounded like mom. "Why do you sound like my mom?" I asked the person about mom. "I wish it wasn't like this. Runa," the rider said before the Bewilderbeast threw its tail up and I was thrown off. 

Ghostwing caught me before I went into the water and got hypothermia. The rogue dragon rider disappeared with the Bewilderbeast and was not seen again. I noticed something shiny coming our way and Ghostwing dodged it. "A dragon rider!" Someone shouted when they saw me. "Oh thor," I muttered as Ghostwing and I attacked the ship. The dragon trappers kept firing things at Ghostwing and I but couldn't catch us. I saw a guy that was strangely familiar because of his chin tattoo. "Ghostwing, fetch." I said as I pointed to the leader of the boat. 

Ghostwing roared, dived towards the boat and grabbed the leader before leaving for a deserted island that was far enough to talk and leave. The guy started screaming in fear like a little girl. We got to the island and Ghostwing dropped him rather roughly. "Who are you and why do you want dragons, trapper?" I asked the trapper for his name and why he wants dragons. "Well, Valkyrie. My name is Eret, son of Eret and I'm the greatest Dragon Trapper in the Archipelago." Eret said about what he did along with his name. 

"Who do you work for? And think about lying, my dragon will hit you with a plasma blast." I warned him about Ghostwing who growled. "I work with Drago Bludvist." Eret said scared about getting eaten. "Oh thor, if he's still around then that's not good. I got to tell dad about it." I muttered as Ghostwing shot up and we flew back to Berk just as Hiccup and Astrid did. Dad walked up to us to question where we were. "Dad, we need to have a meeting without the younger ones." I said as I slid off Ghostwing and as if dad knew what I found out by the look on my face. 

"MEETING EVERYBODY! Hiccup, Astrid, go to the Dragon Training Academy and train some more with the others and keep them there until the meeting is done." Dad said to everyone. "What! Why arent we going to the meeting?" Snotlout asked as Boulout hit him when he passed. "Because it seemed important that every older Viking needs to go." Astrid said about it being important. 

In the Great Hall. "What's the problem, Runa?" Gobber asked since he knew me well since he helped dad after mom left. "Remember the name Drago Bludvist?" I said about the name as dad tensed at hearing the name. "Where did you get the name, Runa?" Dad asked about Drago's name. "Well, I was out looking for anything out of the ordinary as I was following a dragon trapper ship. But I wasn't the only one doing that and I promise Hiccup didn't come with me. This Dragon rider was riding a Bewilderbeast and they had seemed familiar to me so I did check but they quickly left before I could take the mask off." I said about the Dragon Trapper ship and the rogue Dragon Rider. 

"Okay, what about the dragon trapper?" Spitelout asked, confused. "That's the thing! I recognized a tattoo on the chin of the leader of the ship. So, we fought until Ghostwing and I took the leader for questioning. Get this, the guy's name is Eret, son of Eret and he said that he was working for Drago Bludvist. I don't remember much about the guy, other than that he had a cloth of..." I said but dad cut me off. "Of Night Fury scales. You were 7 when you came to that meeting when Bludvist came in. He said that he found a way to kill or tame Dragons forever. No one believed him, not even me and then dragons came and destroyed the meeting of chiefs. You and I were one of 6 survivors in that meeting. The rest of us chiefs thought he died like the others. But if he didn't then that's not good for Berk or anywhere with dragons." Dad said in a stern tone about Bludvist.