Chapter 20

Hiccup flinches as the destroyed buildings fall into the ocean. "Ugh! What good is having the kings of dragons around if they can't keep the order?!" Gobber snaps about Toothless and Ghostwing. "Hey, bud, do you wanna do something here, or...?" Hiccup asks, looking at Toothless. But Ghostwing roars at the Goregutter who stops what he's doing and bows down in front of Toothless and Ghostwing. "And where do you suppose we put these ones?" Gobber asked about the room for the new Dragons. "Eh, we'll make room, Gobber. We can always make room for new dragons." I assured him about the room for the dragons. 

"Aah! You brought back a Hobgobbler! They're a bad omen! We're cursed!" Gobber called the Hobgobbler as Hiccup and I laughed. "Nonsense, what harm could he do? No injuries. They're all a little shaken, but otherwise healthy. Now, who's hungry?" mom said as she picked up the Hobgobbler and examined him. Hiccup and I walked with Gobber through the Great Hall, making our way to our usual table. The vikings are sitting at the tables eating whilst the dragons are flying around. "Point is, you can't keep bringing dragons back here. You're just asking for trouble. And those trappers are getting closer by the day." Gobber said of the Dragon Trappers and kept bringing Dragons back to Berk. 

"We can handle them. We have two alphas. Ain't that right, bud? Would you just look at how happy they are?" Hiccup said about handling the Dragon Trappers. Mom and Spitelout were having an arm wrestle while Boulout and I were also having an arm wrestle beside them. Mom and I win and laugh as Spitelout and Boulout rub their wrists. "They're awesome." Snotlout breathe about the females in the Haddock females. "Gobber, relax. We did it, the world's first dragon viking utopia. We made the dream a reality." Hiccup said happy as they were watching everyone in the hall. "Your dream, maybe. Mine's less crowded and more.....Aah! Sanitary." Gobber said when he saw the Hobgobbler floating inside of a huge pot. 

"Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them." I teased about Gobber liking the Hobgobblers. Toothless looks at the dragon in the pot and roars, making it run away in fear. "You're supposed to be the generation that leads us into the future." Gobber says pushing Hiccup to the side as he sits down. Tuffnut accidentally throws food over at Snotlout and they start a food fight. "Ha ha! Food fight!" Snotlout cheered as food went flying. Nuffnut and Ruffnut lay down on the table with a drink in their hands. "Mmm, gorgeous." Tuffnut and Kuffnut said before throwing some food at them. "Watch the hair!" they shouted before joining in on the food fight. Fishlegs feeds Fishmeat with a small spoon of food. "Good Fishmeat." Fishlegs said to Fishmeat about eating. 

"Ahh, Thor help us. Time to stop worrying about problems out there..." Gobber said as he put Hiccup and Astrid into a tight headlock and Tyvarr did the same with me. "Gobber." Hiccup whines trying to move his hand away as I elbowed Tyvarr in the stomach. "...and start sorting out the ones right here." Gobber said about sorting something out. "Ok-okay, okay. I-I'll t-think about it." Hiccup said as he struggled to get out of Gobber's arm. "Hang up those saddles and get married." Gobber said as he pointed to both Hiccup, Astrid, Eret and I. The food fight stops and everyone looks at Gobber. I choked on some food from what Gobber said. "The m word." Tuff gasped in shock about the married word. "Gross. Unless it's me." Ruff states starting the food fight again. 

"Start ruling like a proper co-royal couple. Marry them, please. You're the only ones with any sense around here. With you wearing the pants, there's still hope." Gobber said to Astrid and I about Hiccup and Eret. "Wow, Gobber. Not awkward at all." Hiccup said sarcastically as Gobber puts him into another headlock. "I need some fresh air." Hiccup said as he tried to leave the table with Gobber following behind. "Whoa. That is a definitive no. Look, if you need a beard to cry on, just lean on my shoulder and you can cry into my full, thick beard...." Tuffnut said as he pulled Hiccup into his beard. "Oh, thank you, Tuffnut. Thank you so much." Hiccup said sarcastically. "That's actually a good idea, Hiccup. Just marry my sister already." Tyvarr said as he hinted it to Hiccup. "Oh no, not you too." Hiccup whined about hearing it from Tyvarr.