Chapter 26

The next day I was making a plan on finding the Hidden World before Grimmel found the new island. We let Hiccup go after he was checked on by Gothi about the Deathgripper venom. Hiccup and Astrid got on Stormfly as Eret and I got on Skullcrusher. Stormfly and Skullcrusher were following something towards a place by a scent. "Where are they heading?" Eret asked after flying for a while. "They're tracking something." I said as Stormfly and Skullcrusher flew closer to the ocean they sensed something. "There's nothing but miles and miles of-" Astrid said not liking what's happening. When Stormfly and Skullcrusher got closer, we saw a huge waterfall. "A great waterfall..." Hiccup said shocked to see a waterfall out this far. "...at the end of the world." I said as Astrid and Eret looked shocked at seeing the end of the world. 

Stormfly and Skullcrusher flies into the waterfall and we enter the Hidden World seeing thousands of dragons and their eggs everywhere. "Wow." Eret breathes in amazement. "It really does exist." Hiccup said smiling about the Hidden world existing. Stormfly and Skullcrusher lands and joins the other dragons whilst Hiccup, Astrid, Eret and I try to stay out of sight. I saw Ghostwing, Toothless, the Light Nadder, and the Light Fury together on a higher pedestal in front of every dragon. Hiccup starts to walk towards Toothless but I stopped him from going any further. "No, you'll spook them." I said about spooking the dragons here. Ghostwing, The Light Nadder, Toothless and the Light Fury fly down and land on a massive crystal. The dragons below roar and bow, Ghostwing and Toothless roars back louder. 

"Now, those are kings." Eret said as we watched the four dragons. Hiccup sees Toothless extremely happy with the Light Fury and realizes what he has to do. "We should go." I said to Hiccup as he looked down with sadness. We turn around and find a huge dragon behind us. "Oh, no." Hiccup said as we backed away from the dragon until we reached the edge of the cliff we had been standing on. Hiccup tries to train the dragon but the dragon roars, warning the other dragons. "Stormfly/Skullcrusher!" Astrid and Eret call before jumping off the cliff and sliding. 

Toothless and Ghostwing realizes that Runa, Hiccup, Eret and Astrid are in danger and flies towards them, roaring at the other dragons, stopping other dragons from following the pair. We fall to the bottom of the cliff and the dragon reaches us. "Go! Go!" I said as I grabbed Eret's hand while Astrid grabbed Hiccup's and ran away from the dragon. Toothless and Ghostwing push through and the dragons grab two of each. Toothless drops Astrid on Stormfly's back while Ghostwing drops Eret on Skullcrusher's back and they fly away. "I-I'm s-sorry bud. I-I-I just- I-I'm so sorry bud..." Hiccup said about what happened in the Hidden World

*Flashback* Hiccup walks down the stairs of the house, to get a cup of water. "Hiccup. You should be asleep." Stoick said as he noticed him, quickly wiping his tears away. "I was thirsty." Hiccup said as he knew that his sister and her friends were building a base some graveyard near the edge of the archipelago. "Yeah, come here." Stoick asked softly to his son. Hiccup rushes down the stairs towards his father who lifts him up onto his lap. "Dad, are you gonna get us a new mom?" Hiccup asked about a new mom as he and Stoick knew that Runa would hate Stoick for replacing her mother for Hiccup's sake. Stoick hugs him and kisses his head. "I don't want another. Your mom was the only woman for me. She was the love of my life. But with love comes loss, Hiccup. It's part of the deal, sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it's all worth it. There's no greater gift than love." Stoick said about his wife and his kids' mother. "With love comes loss." Hiccup whispers to himself about love and loss. *Flashback ended* 

The 4 Berkians and their dragons land back on New Berk. "It's okay, bud. You belong there, with her. We don't, and that's alright. We'll find a way to-" Hiccup said as he smiled, holding back his tears while Toothless and Ghostwing turned around as they sensed something. They find that the Light Fury and Light Nadder have followed them and they bounce in excitement. Toothless and Ghostwing licks Hiccup's and my faces as we laugh. "Hey, the two followed us back! We might not have to say goodbye after all." Eret said about the Light Fury and the Light Nadder. Toothless licks the Light Fury and encourages her to follow him while Ghostwing does the same with the Light Nadder. They slowly follow Ghostwing and Toothless making their way towards us and our dragons.