Chapter 10

"Hey, look! It's Runa! Runa, how are you doing? It's great to see you up and about." Some asked me and Dad turned to us. "Turns out all we needed was a little more of... these." He said, gestures to Hiccup and I. "You just gestured to Hiccup and I." I stated, confused. "Well, most of you. That is some of my handiwork." He says gesturing to my prosthetic metal leg. "With some of my flair thrown in." Hiccup said about helping with it. "I might make a few tweaks." I said about tweaking it and the vikings laughed. 

 Tyvarr hopped off Stormwing and punched me. "That's for scaring people." Tyvarr said about scaring people from what I did with the Red Death. "Welcome home." Gobber states as Hiccup presenting me with a new saddle for Ghostwing and I. Suddenly Toothless and Ghostwing rushes down, pouncing on the vikings. "Night Fury! Night Nadder! Get down!" A viking warns Hiccup and I laughed seeing Toothless and Ghostwing, and they saddle up, getting ready to fly. I clicked my metal leg into the new, modified stirrup. Hiccup and Tyvarr got on Stormwing and Toothless. "You ready?" I asked Ghostwing who roared an excited response. 

"This... is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three." Hiccup said about Berk. Hiccup, Tyvarr and I take off, racing our dragons through the village, joining the others. "Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people who grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have... ponies or parrots, we have...Dragons!" Hiccup said as I rubbed his head as I flew above him and the others did the same to their siblings. We took off faster than them as the villagers cheered when they saw us. I helped Hiccup with his map when he asked about all the places the crew and I have been to. I showed him the map I made with the dragons we found on the islands that we knew were safe for them. 

Three years later. "Dad said there's something called the Dragon Eye. Would you know where it is?" Hiccup asked about the artifact. "That thing hasn't been located in years, Hiccup. Plus Tyvarr, Boulout, Nuff, Kuff, Ingenda and I would have found it by now but we don't know if it's still a thing." I said about the artifact. "Where's the last place that it could be?" Hiccup asked about the last known location of the Dragon Eye. "I don't know, HIccup. It could be at the old Dragon trappers ship graveyard but we check it about 10 times. It isn't there and even if it is, it's well hidden." I informed him about the graveyard of old dragon trapper ships. 

Hiccup and I put our maps away and got on Ghostwing and Toothless to get back to Berk or the Dragon Graveyard. "Don't go to the Dragon Trapper ship graveyard, Hiccup." I sternly told him not to go. "Okay, I won't." hiccup said in an obvious tone that said he would. "If you do then I will find out. You'll be in bigger trouble with dad. Don't make me use Astrid on you, brother because I know you fear her more than dad but less than me." I said about going to the ship and dad's reaction. "No, not Astrid, please Runa." Hiccup said scared by Astrid. "Then don't go to the Dragon Trapper Ship Graveyard." I said of it before leaving. 

Two years later. None P.O.V. "This... is Berk. The best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises." A sheep nervously hides between buildings as shadows of dragons race by. The sheep is then suddenly snatched off the ground and carried into the air. "Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. See, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer a little something we like to call....DRAGON RACING!" "WHOOOOOOO!" Fishlegs cheers. Fishlegs smiled widely as he sat on the back of his Gronckle, Meatlug, as she carried the sheep in her claws, until Snotlout and his Monstrous Nightmare, Hookfang, flew passed them and steal the sheep. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fishlegs! Did you want that?" Snotlout teases as Fishlegs glares at him. "No, Snotlout! That was mine!" Snotlout falls back towards Ruffnut and Tuffnut, who are riding on Barf and Belch. "Here ya go, babe." With a grin, Snotlout tosses the sheep to Ruffnut. She rolls her eyes before snatching it with smirk. "Did I tell you that you look amazing today? Becuse you do." Snotlout said to Ruffnut. "Ugh. Come on, Barf. It's starting to stink around here." Ruffnut states disgusted. Barf starts to spew some gas and Tuffnut mocks Snotlout with a mugging grin as he gets Belch's head ready to light the gas.