Coincidence.

Blood, blood, and blood....everywhere...

Sound of heavy breathes was audible enough as someone was seen sprinting towards the locked door, but before he could have grasped the handle, he was hit on the head.

Who knew that coming to a club for some drinks can cost you life.

The sound of music kept going on, blasting through the door. And so no-one can know what was happening behind it.

Only 2 men could be seen on the rooftop.
One was laying with a pool of blood, his black hair had turned a frail crimson by now, hands spread on the ground, trying to find something so he can defend himself.

The other had a metal rod in his hand. His face was hidden behind a black mask.

The male tried to press his hand over his forehead, stiffening the pain that emerged from it. Eyes falling on the neon sign of " Dazed Night-Club" flashing vibrantly across the door.

"Watch? Where is the watch?" The masked man pointed his knife on him. 

The latter tried to raise his head but he had lost the ability to fight back. His ears were ringing louder than before. He closed his eyes and then opened to the sight of stars, shining so clearly on the night sky.

Feet numb, movement helpless and ache everywhere.

"Help! Someone! Help!" he tried yelling at the top of his voice.

A sharp kick was placed on his torso, prompting him to tilt slightly, he groaned louder than before. He felt the man checking inside his pockets, and then his socks, before getting up.

He was asked the same question twice and then thrice, and when he did not answer, multiple kicks landed on his abdomen, prompting him to cough out blood.
He winced sharply, sucking on his lip until he could feel the metallic taste in his mouth.

"It is not in here, sir. What should I do." he heard the masked man speaking to someone. His eyes were blurry but they noticed an IEM on his left ear.

"Did you give it to someone?" he was asked again, but the blond was more focused on the name surrounding IEM. 

"Lab-label." he tried to mutter out, and then looked at the man.

It was the name of his own company.

"Who sent you?" a frown emerged on his forehead.

His body jolted on the ground as he was kicked again, he could feel his stomach exuding from bruise which he failed to cover.

"If you are not answering my question, you are useless." the masked man uttered, and then raised the knife he had in his hand, threatening the other.

"Where is the watch? Tell me and I'll spare you." 

"You sure gonna kill me anyways."

A memory rushed through his mind, prompting a faint smile on his face.

The Watch was placed safe in the cupboard of old house.

Was it the loss of blood, or a sense of fear that urged his eyes to shut close?

It was finally his time.

Four graves in the green meadow.
Tomb stones of his family.
All four of them were resting in peace.

He can join them now, soon.

With a smile on his face, he removed his hand from his head, allowing the blood to flow quicker than before.