Hope of it all

--

Viola passed through a tree she had marked a cross on, this way lead them back to the place they were living in.

By now, sun was shining clearly.

Nayeon was tied on to the chair, and Viola made sure to inject her with a formula that could keep her doze out for a day at least, she found it inside one of her makeup boxes and after watching this, Taehyung was affirm to not tell her anything about the kid he saw, Ruby.

He felt as if he was back on the day one. When he could not predict her.

Vengeance is a complicated emotion, it is not even a proper emotion, it is somewhere between an emotion and an action, both of these subjects have equal probability of being right or wrong. But with vengeance, the panel of wrong is always heavier.

Taehyung was afraid that this heaviness might lead her to do something that they experienced in their childhood, loss of family. He did not know Ruby, but he somehow wanted to protect her.

Sometimes, he felt the envy visible on Viola's face, the envy of not having her family beside her.
If I can't have it, then I won't let others have it.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Viola asked, following another marked tree.

Taehyung looked away quickly.

"Nothing."

She stopped across from a tree, which showed the hut from a distant point of view. The hut they were staying in.

It was no longer a hut, rather burnt into fumes.

Taehyung parted his mouth, watching everything from distance.

Jimin's body was being lifted up in the helicopter, he was unconscious, which signaled the fact that they were smogged to doze off

When Viola talked to Namjoon, she made sure to warn him.
"Not a single hair on them can be hurt, or else I'll do twice as bad to your wife." were her words to be exact.

"Don't look." she said to Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped looking at the hut. It was true, if they need to save them later, they have to survive now and not let their emotions cloud their judgement.

Taehyung gave another glance at Viola. He wonders if he would ever be able to know what she is truly like.

He gets scared sometimes, scared of the fact that she might surprise him, a kind of surprise that he won't be able to accept, something which could be worse than killing someone.

Viola averted her face, eyeing him keenly.

Their gazes met, and no-one broke it off for a while.

There was this other thing that Taehyung was scared of, and he thinks that it was growing more and more in his chest, making him suffocated.