H.e.r

An alarm continued to ring loudly, it was time of early dawn.

Few guards were standing on each side of bunk beds.

The lights opened up, white, and brazen, prompting everyone who was asleep, to squint.

Boys and girls almost in their late teens, got out of their beds. They lined up quickly.
All of them were wearing same type of clothing. Black shirts with black trousers, and a black band on their right wrist.

Soon, everyone was in a wide hallway, arranged in straight line.

On a wall upfront, H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L was carved in bold silver letters.

"Attention agents!! pay your salutes to Sir. Kim Moon."  called a guard.

All the boys and girls shouted "salute" loudly, their chest spread outward, hands folded behind their back.

Mr. Moon entered inside, attired in leather from top to bottom. He gazed past the lines, watching each kid facing upfront. One of them was standing with his head down, and eyes closed. As if, he would just lie down on the floor.

The older cocked his gun on the forehead of that boy, which suddenly made him alarm. He remained frozen on his spot, all awake now.

 He remained frozen on his spot, all awake now

"Salute sir." the boy shouted.

"Name?" 

"Namjoon. sir." he replied.

Taper hair, olive skin. His height ted bit taller than others.

"You just gave out your real name, are agents suppose to do that?" Mr. Moon asked, his voice was gentle but with the kids life at stake, it seemed threatening.

"No- No sir." he stammered. Cold sweat started to bead down his forehead.

A girl was standing beside Mr. Moon. Pale skinned, brown hair tied up in a pony. She seemed to be a senior. Her eyes rose a mild more when she saw the scene in front.

 Her eyes rose a mild more when she saw the scene in front