D-day

Few minutes earlier..

Taehyung squinted his vision, as a hand picked him up.

"Jungkook?" he muttered, grabbing onto his arm.

Taehyung's first instinct was to land a hard punch on the latter's face, prompting his nose to start bleeding.

"A good way to say thankyou." Jungkook stated, wiping the blood through his sleeves.

Taehyung punched him once again, harder, this time.

As he was about to repeat his move, Jungkook raised his palm in defense.

"Will you stop?"

Taehyung parted his mouth. "I shouldn't but you know what..." he wiped his lips which was busted.

"you received something more painful than my punches." 

What he intended was to point at Jeans' death, and yes, it did some damage, since Jungkook seethed his jaw tightly.

Back when, Taehyung asked Viola whether she was hiding something, she told him that Jungkook was working with her. And that's why Taehyung was not much surprised by the latter's presence.

Jungkook averted his gaze away from Taehyung "There is an exit to the right.."

"Leave immediately." he uttered.

Taehyung shook his head, "Take me to Viola, she's in danger."

"It's not the part of plan." said Jungkook.

Taehyung shoved him to the wall behind, grabbing onto his collar.  "That's the least you can do for almost killing my brother." his voice was laced with cavern.

Jungkook sighed, looking away from the latter, before telling Taehyung to follow him. He ended up telling about how he was the one to channel Adam's video in the media and conference hall.

"Did you kill him? Adam, I mean." Taehyung asked.

"I didn't." Jungkook replied, "..but I didn't stop it from happening either." 

Taehyung had been disappointed earlier, so this did not hit him like it should've had.

Jungkook explained, anyways, "I could have saved him, or let his death be a mean of freedom for hundreds of other."

They walked past the corner, Taehyung felt his head getting heavier, and so he decided to continue the conversation.

"Since, when did you decide to side with Viola.." 

Jungkook took a second before replying, "..No-one deserved anything that has been happening for years." 

"Took Jean's death for you to realize it." Taehyung mocked.

Jungkook paused on his step, his head shaking vehemently, "Don't mention her.. please." , though his tone sounded stiff, but Taehyung can notice his balled up fist and red neck,

On their way, Jungkook also informed him about his conversation with Viola, and yes Taehyung was once again right, Viola had not been telling him the whole thing.

"She met me during the party in H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L, told me to run away from there before burning the whole place down."

"..so you are probably the one who made our entrance here easy? since the cameras around here could have busted us off." Taehyung asked, receiving acknowledgement from him.

They reached to a lift, Jungkook turned to face him,

"I know what Alac is up to! Do you really want to go to her instead of waiting outside."