Pretty Dumb.

Taehyung straightened his back, fixing his posture to probably look cool.

The door opened up, he found a woman peeking inside as if she was a stalker.

Red hair tied in a loose bun,  few trails falling over the bridge of her nose which was hidden behind round glasses.

"Miss Irene?" Taehyung called, which made the woman jump slightly.

"O-ooh sor-ry my bad." She looked over at him, and then at the ground.

her voice stammered, standing straight while setting her blue shirt over a pair of pants.

"May I come in?" She asked with her eyes low.

"Yes, please. "Taehyung guided her towards the chair across from him.

There was a city line landscape visible through the wide window in his room. He noticed how the female kept on gazing out with an intriguing gaze scrunching her nose.

"Miss Irene?" He called again, preventing her from zoning out, again.

"Yes.." she turned swiftly.

"S-sorry, your office is pretty." She spoke, prompting a frown on Taehyung's face.

She was quick to correct herself.

"N-no not pretty, - it's not girly. - it's handsome - wait, rooms-rooms can't be handsome-" 

Taehyung noticed the self-talk she was giving herself, and he thinks she is weirder than he thought.

"It's better if I talk." Taehyung interjected passing her a glass of water.

He remained quite till she finished the glass in a panicked way. This cannot be the woman he saw before. 

"Where were you at night of 20th September?" He asked plainly.

The female kept silent for a while, scrunching her face, to think better which only adjourned to the awkwardness.

"I went to market, and then walked by the river, - and then Mr. Choi fired me so I went to club so I can cry, since you know it's loud there and no-one can -."

She rambled along, but then stopped to a sudden realization.

"I did not cry ... I mean I -"Taehyung waved his hand cutting her off.

"Didn't you attend Green meadow graveyard, at about 9 a.m?"

"Eh?!" Irene tilted her head with a parted mouth.

"No, graveyards.." she leaned close to whisper.
"...they creep me out."

Taehyung took a good look at her, she was not lying.

He noticed that she was fidgeting her hands, bruising the fingertips. A frown emerged on his forehead.

"Don't do that." he uttered as if a parent was scolding a child.

This was harder than he thought. After a while, he looked at her with a smile.

"Don't you recognize me?"

He asked, later showing her the article from few weeks ago. Since he was the CEO of one of the biggest companies, the news about him being hospitalize was on the newspaper. However, the attempt to murder was kept a secret for now.

The female went wide eyed, "OH God !! you're alive."

"I was so stressed when I saw you alone with so much blood.. I would have fainted-" 

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Alone..?" he wondered about the man who was right beside him, ready to kill him.