Secrets you never tell.

A night earlier...

The windows were opened, Viola stared between the necklace in her hand and the note she was about to leave behind.

Her hand went inside the back pocket, taking a disposable phone out which was given to her by Yoongi, the person who rescued them. He told her that she will never be able to run from all of this.

"You still have things to do."

"I am done, doing everything and ending up with nothing." was what she told him.

"Ring it up, when you're back in your senses" he said, handing her a phone.

Viola turned the screen on, there was only one number saved in there, she dialed it.

"I found the USB." she spoke.

"The video is most likely to be in here. I'll leave it up to you."

She ended the call and with one settling thought, jumped out of the window.

Chapter no 36: Secret you never tell.

"I am leaving, I know what to do. This is linked with a part of me and I should bring this to end.

- Viola."

Taehyung read these few words multiple times to have a chance at sanity, and then his steps were quick to drift pass, rushing down the stairs, marching towards the door.

There was an alertness in his eyes, an urgency to move back in time and learn what was going on inside Viola's head before she decided to commit something as outrageous as this.

Jimin saw his friend with heavy yet quick steps, he left the plate on table, strolling just enough to stop in front of Taehyung.

"hey... wh-"

"Move aside." the latter said.

Jimin held onto his arms, his eyes flinching into worry.

"What is going on?" he inquired.

Alac and Jennie diverted their attention from the table towards them.

"She left." Taehyung barely said, earning yet another understatement from Jimin, and so he looked at him in the eye.

"Viola, she left."

The latter only noticed the grievance in his friends' voice. It was different, there was anger but mixed with something that was more than that.

Taehyung had stopped struggling now.

"Viola? left? Where?" Jennie tried to make sense of his words, noticing his fist which seemed clenching onto something, she urged him to open his palms, and he did, handing her the piece of paper.