Who are you?

A few minutes earlier..

"Did you find her?" Jimin asked Taehyung over a walkie. Before he could receive an answer, his phone started to buzz.

"Sir", showed up on caller ID.

It was Moon Kim, Taehyung's uncle. Jimin's father used to work for him, and now he was one of the right hands. 

He picked up the phone.

"What are you guys doing?" the voice from other line seemed grave.

"How can you let him have a dangerous thing like that watch. You are supposed to protect him."

Jimin's eyes shot open at his claim. Taehyung had warned him to not let this slip past anyone else. Then how did Mr. Moon knew about it.

"Are you with him?" Other line inquired.

"Ye-no sir, he is on the roof."

"He has the watch, right?" 
"Yes sir, he has it." 

"Is the girl with him?" 

Jimin hesitated.

"I don't know sir."

"Look, she is dangerous, she was actually the one who attacked him that night, you need to catch her."

He listened to the few commands that Mr. Moon continued to give.

"Don't hang up the phone. Go to him, I'm coming."

Jimin nodded in agreement and in the next moment, he was seen rushing up the stairs.

All the bodyguards were surrounding Taehyung and a woman, who apparently seemed like his new secretary.

He pointed his gun right at her, when she pulled Taehyung to her.

"Lower your guns." Taehyung told everyone.

"Don't, don't drop the gun." Mr. Moon warned him over the call.

Hence, he kept his armor up. Other men, did not avert there guns away from the female.

"Are you sure, they are on your side?" He heard Irene mocking Taehyung, who had his mouth clasped holding off his shoulder, trying to struggle free from her.

"Shoot." He was told over the call. Which only prompted him to squint blatantly.

Consequently, the two jumped off of the roof.

A low gasp left past his mouth, he rushed towards the railing quickly, the other men did the same.

However, he saw a rope setting free from the corner junction of the roof.
A harness wrapped around the female who had a tight grasp on Taehyung.

Suddenly, sound of gun shots started to waft down the building, Jimin looked around the men. He did not order them to take any action.

His mic piece grudged, receiving another command from other side.

"Shoot, don't let them leave."

"But sir- Taehyung is with her.. he co-" he got interrupted.

"Follow the orders."

Jim turned to his men commanding them to get the cars out.