With time..

Surrounding started to become frail dark since sun was going down.

Jimin placed a small lantern on the corner of table, joining everyone who were sitting with silence.

Today was really a lot to comprehend.

Jennie was sitting near the sofa; Alac was laying on, and Jisoo had her head down beside his arm.

Beomgyu came forward with a plate of sandwich for everyone.

Taehyung was seen sitting in a corner with his knees folded to themselves. His eyes too, were stagnant on Alac.

Viola joined him, her gaze averting towards Jimin who was discussing something with his men.
He was whispering lightly. 

"Why is he being so secretive?" she asked Taehyung.

"... Ironic, that's coming from you." he matched his face with hers.

Viola rolled her eyes at that.

"Relax, he is just talking about some plan." he assured.

The latter squinted her gaze at him.

"He told you?" 

"No, I can read lips, he was just talking about it."

Viola now averted her attention on Jimin. 

"Do you have a plan?" she said out loud, getting everyone's attention. Taehyung was taken aback all of a sudden, when he thinks she is not as crazy as she looks, she proves him wrong.

Jimin looked at her and then gazed everyone else, one by one. He nodded in agreement.

"What is it?" she pressed.

From Jimin's point of view, he did not feel necessary answering her. Since, she was still someone who took Taehyung away. He saw a poster of hers, she was a runaway agent.

"Why don't you all just rest for tonight, we can talk about this later." He suggested in a cared manner.

No one else said anything, which meant that they agree with Jimin.

Viola however, fidgeted.

"I won't be able to rest till I know."

"Okay then..." Jim clasped his hand together.
"... Just know that for at least 5 days... this is our only plan. "The tone of his voice sounded kind of annoyed.

Viola shrugged her shoulders.

"Shouldn't you at least tell us your idea, maybe we can help you with it?"

Jim frowned, and then folded his arms. His head nudging from her to Taehyung.

"Are you doubting me?" he challenged, prompting Viola to look away.

She remained silent for few second but then sighed.

"No." she replied firmly.

"Good."