Agent 6600.

"Nayeon." her name rolled in her mouth like a bitter medicine.

Viola walked near to her, pressing the gun to her forehead.

Nayeon's face had beads of sweat, she was scared but not to the point of death, as if she knew Viola will not shoot. However, she could have hurt her, she knew Viola as an agent, she knew what the other was capable of.

"I know its late.." Nayeon mustered up her courage.
".. I'm sorry for your los-"

Viola did not let her complete and landed a sharp kick on her face.

"You.are.not." the words came out forced.

These were the words she never want anyone to speak off. Because no-one can be sorry for what she had to go through, it was all her pain to take in.

Nayeon did not fidget, she was not upset, as though she had seen it coming. The corner of her mouth bled.

"I could've left that day with my sister.." Viola yelled out loud. She grabbed her collar and threw Nayeon on the tree behind, she hit her head hard.

Viola now stood straight, cocking her gun to latter's head, Nayeon seem horrified now.

"I-I swear I didn't know anything back then." she pleaded.

"Stop lying." Viola shouted, her aim directed on pulling the trigger.

Anger, a long term anger, never stands for understanding, or explanation. It is there, inside you, boiling, and ready to explode.

Nayeon raised her palm in defense, a nasally "Please..." escaped from her mouth.

Viola had a mind of her own, and so

She pulled the trigger...

The shot of gun roared in the middle of jungle, but no body dropped dead.

Rather, Taehyung was successful in forcing Viola's hand to the sky, so the bullet won't end up piercing right through the other female.

From what he remembered, Nayeon was an agent, close to Viola, and Viola had killed her.

Apparently, she seem alive, which made him think, whether there was a reason that Viola was telling everyone she was dead.

When there was no ache, Nayeon opened her eyes, exhaling out a needed breathe to find herself alive.

Viola strike her elbow at Taehyung, who was standing behind her. Taehyung was quick to dodge her attack, instead, he pulled her under his hold; arms around her neck. 

Viola's back was now pressed to his chest.
She struggled against his grip.