Know me.

13 years earlier...

After the house burn..

There were no more adoption for Viola and her sister now.

"I don't think they know anything." Viola heard the in-charge talking to a man, she could see his seoulhette.

"Should we finish them now, Mr. Beckhum?" The in-charge seemed obedient, it seemed as if that Beckhum was her boss.

"No, they might turn useful anytime..." The man named Beckhum replied.

Viola did not need to hear much ahead. She rushed through the corridor and then common room.

"Sohyun!" she called her sister in a panicked tone.

"Come with me, quick."

Sohyun toddled on her tiny steps, she was 6 at that time.

Viola took her inside the bathroom. She had already planned a way to escape.

There was a need of purpose. She found it today.

"Where are we going?" Sohyun asked in broken clauses, as Viola picked her up.

"Far." she replied.

Her house was on walking distance, she thought, she might find some useful things there and then flee off.

The once, best architectural design in the town was now just some shabby trail of ashes left.

Sohyun ran inside excitingly, Viola followed her behind.

"We have to hurry." Viola seethed while trying to catch her sister.

Sohyun stopped only in front of the cupboard, struggling to open it

"What are you doing?"

Viola, risked a glance out from window, afraid that her neighbors might see them.

"It's still here." Sohyun said happily taking out a story book that her mother made for them only.

"What's that?" Viola took the book from her, analyzing a drawing on cover.
Her mother used to read it to them at night.

"Can we read it for last time?" Sohyun urged, sitting on the remaining of bed.

"Sure."

However, Viola could not stop herself from noticing the necklace that was on the cover, it was so much like the necklace she was wearing. A gift from her mother.

"The doors in the necklace." she read the title, and then opened the front page.

"A key always makes a door to your heart,

Residing right where you breathe apart,

Though it maybe for one lock only,

You will never find it lonely."

She read the lines again, her fingers slipping down to her chest, feeling the necklace on tip of her fingers. It was shaped into a silver key with thorns on each corner.

She wondered if this was a key to some kind of lock, and just then her gaze fell on the floor of cupboard. There was a cylinder lock.

She knocked over it, realizing that the floor is hollow.