The beginning.

Flashback

15 years ago...

A dark night, heavy rain was throbbing by the side of windows.

On the side of street, few cars were parked.

One of it was not empty.

A man was holding onto a binoculars, keeping his eyes on a house.

The lights were off.

A black band sitting plainly on his wrist.

The window to his side was knocked lightly.

He unlocked the car, a woman entered inside.

She took off the hood from her head, letting the red trails of her hair fall lightly on her shoulder,  she tied them in a pony-tail.

"Min Joon, you're late again.." he said.

"Nam Seok, we are in a mission right now, so would you mind calling our code names instead?" the woman said.

Nam Seok passed her the binoculars.

"It has been an hour, why isn't he home yet?" She spoke lowly, analyzing the inside of house.

Nam Seok shook his head in denial.

"Lucky for you, you didn't miss any action." he scoffed.

"Can you be serious, agent?" Min Joon rolled her eyes, she took a gun out of her back pocket inserting bullets inside.

Nam Seok shook his head in offense.

"Mind you, I was the one who came on time."

Min Joon hit him at this remark.

"Ha-ha, as if raising two girls is a piece of cake!" she said.

"Easier than raising triplets I guess." he scoffed.

"...yesterday, Taehyung found one of my guns, and he would've shot Jisoo if I hadn't had the safety on?" he told her, earning a chortle from her side.

"At least he knows how to work things, my Joohyun still doesn't know how to use a TV remote. Sometimes, I don't get who she took after."

Consequently, the lights of the house, they were keeping track of, were turned on.

The two shared an understandable nod.

Min Joon attached a piece of ring on the wind-screen, which allowed the glass to open apart, just enough so that Nam Seok could aim his rifle on the window.

As soon as a silhouette appeared through the window, he shot, prompting the person inside the house to fall down.

"Bullzeye, like always!"

----

Adam was sitting on a chair, blood dripping from the side of his forehead, the bullet just passed across him.

There were 4 people in the room.

2 males were busy tying him to the chair, one of them was Nam Seok.

Min Joon was searching his house, which was now a mess.

A knife was pressed underneath his neck.

"Where is the USB?" One of the four asked, scathing the skin on his neck ever so slowly.

The blood gushed out as the rim was ripped.