Cinderella.

The waiter passed across the hall, handing a masquerade to each individual.

"Do we have to do this theme, it's not 80s you know." Mr. Beckhum, the shareholder laughed at the blue mask which had feathers on the corner. He placed it back on the tray, sending the waiter off.

"Well, every event 's gotta have theme." Taehyung picked up one.

His eyes wavered across the hall, trying to find his assistant, who might have gotten kidnapped by the woman standing across the bar, undeniably bothersome for his attention. She had a gold mask covering half of her face.

Taehyung had never felt himself getting lured, he thought it was just an adjective for sex appeal. But right now he found more to that, as his mind seem to forget about the dealers, investor and firm partners.

"Who are you looking at Mr.Kim?" Beckhum asked, wavering towards his direction.

Irene tilted her head away.

"..Your girl-friend?" he snickered lightly.

"No, just an assistant." he clicked his tongue.

"Excuse me for a moment." He made his way towards her.

Irene turned to face him abruptly.

"I know when I'm being watched." She seemed calm, her finger circling over the wine glass, as she chose to look at him.

Taehyung placed his elbow over the counter, raising his glass towards her.

"My eyes have their own rights, so yeah."

A femme chuckle left Irene's mouth, and everything about her was getting intriguing as time ticked its way.

"You're a woman with lots of charm, Ms. Irene." He spoke in a hoarse voice, narrowing his gaze at her.

"How many of these 'charms'  have you seen Mr. Kim?" she matched her gaze with his perplexed ones, her elbow leaning besides his, nudging then and now.

He pondered briefly.
"a few.."

Gradually, faint music started to become audible. The center of hall got accumulated with couples joining their hand for a slow dance.

Since this launch event was organized for a cartel, hence, a peace dance was also a part of it.

"I can see one more, if you allow me." he presented his palm forward asking for her hand. Irene puckered her face, highlighting the fiery red lips, that had him with some unspoken thoughts.

"Then..." she took his hand.

"I'll allow you."

The side of his mouth quirked partly.

He brought the back of her hand close to his mouth, his eyes stagnant to her luscious ones, placing a fervent kiss on top of her hand.

The two made their way to the dance floor, Taehyung brushed his hand through the side of her waist resting them on her back, while the female cupped his shoulder. Their eyes acted as a bait, to see who is going to draw the sword first. Taehyung pulled the back of her waist close to his frame. Her face was leveled somewhere across his shoulder. Unknowingly, he felt himself bowing his head, enough to nudge it with hers.

 Unknowingly, he felt himself bowing his head, enough to nudge it with hers