I in team

Life started to get better.

Everything started to get better.

Taehyung neither felt lonely nor abandoned. Somehow, settling things with Viola did not turn to be bad at all.

He was officially made the member for research team, which initially had Jungkook only.

Viola forced him to get some physical training.
"your taekwondo skills are really bad"
she said it clearly.

Taehyung ended up agreeing to the fact, however, what he did not know was a public demonstration of that training.

"What should we do if our enemy is taller than us?" Viola questioned loudly, deliberately matching her height with his.

Her head ended up just near his shoulder.

She was standing in the middle of mat with Taehyung across from her, other students were sitting around them in a circle.

"Grasp their necks?" said Beomgyu.

"No!" Viola proclaimed.
"They will break your neck faster."

Taehyung looked at her, and then gulped sharply. All of a sudden he regretted signing up for this.

"Make them hit you first." Viola said, now looking at Taehyung, and then back at others.

Taehyung took the sign and aimed to punch her. Rather, his shoulder was jabbed under Viola's grasp.

She twisted it lightly, which made him want to cry in pain, but he did not since he had his pride.

"... You didn't even let me hit you." he muttered while trying to suppress another groan.

"Wow! You think I'm here to teach, how to take a hit?" Viola chaffed, putting pressure on his joint which made him bent on his knees.

He finally let out a painful groan.

"Come on, get up." she called his name, catching an apparent 'I'm not doing this' look on his face.

"I've a lot of work pending." he excused, and got up quickly.

"I didn't ask you to leave." Viola shook her palm, watching the latter move out of mat.

"Have a good time Master." he spoke respectfully, bowing to her and then leaving.

Viola grazed her eyes among students.

"Jungkook! Come here." she called.

"M-me?" he pointed at himself.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called his name. The latter was quick to stand up 

"I've a lot of work too, so..." he bowed to Viola and then rushed out.

She was left to tsk at that.

Lately, Taehyung was working out to find the mystery behind the carved words "open with creation." 

He told Alac and Jisoo about it too, asking if they had some hints, but their opinion was useless.

And so, Taehyung found himself outside Jean's room.

He knocked her door.

Last time, he asked Viola to discuss this with her, but she told him to not tell Jean about anything. He asked why and she did not reply, so there he was... to get the answer.

"Who is it?" was asked.

Taehyung cleared his throat, Jean opened the door partly. Jungkook was there too.

At first, he was not really sure on what to say, since Jean came out strong. Later, he realized her face was kind of like that.

Cold eyes, pursed mouth.