Best creation (part 1)

A week passed by since Taehyung came to know about most things, and they were enough to keep him here.

More serious... more steadfast.. with a new aim.

He was mostly in the laboratory.

"Are their any more creations of our parents here?" he asked Jisoo.

"No, we only knew about those three things." she replied.

Each day Taehyung would read 'open with creation' carved on the watch, and each time he failed to come up with a way to decode it.

It had been about 3 hours since Taehyung was trying to find anything that could lead him towards next step, but there was no progress.

Out of frustration he threw his hand on his head prompting the watch to drop on floor.

Jungkook, who was sitting on the corner got up immediately.
"I told you to be careful with it." he said horridly, picking the watch from floor.

Taehyung apologized, followed by a close analyze on it to make sure it had not broken.

When he turned it upside down, he saw a dented mark down below the clock.

"Shit." he mumbled under his breathe.

Jungkook and Taehyung made up in some ways. Most probably, by not talking about what happened the other day. Jungkook seemed more reserved now. If Taehyung knew someone other than him who was more dedicated to open the watch, it would be Jungkook.

However, their bond was disrupted. Taehyung was not able to joke around with him anymore. He somehow saw a reflection of Jean on Jungkook.

Hence, he had time to spare. He talked Jisoo into letting him out of here. Since, he needed some fresh air. He was not used to being inside for so long. Also, he wanted to know what was happening with his company. He thought, they would have mourned for his funeral already, since he was supposedly dead. Thanks to his uncle.

"I promise I'd be very very careful." He was definite.

Jisoo was hesitant, and so she told him to let her come along. After a little to none bickering, the two decided to go out. 

Jisoo was clever enough to have her backs covered by Jennie and Beomgyu, in order to escape lectures from Viola.

She had not been out for a long time now, she was not allowed to volunteer for it, and so she was excited about this.

Taehyung laughed whenever she would rant about things looking different than she knew, as if she was a hundred years old.

He asked her if she was hungry, and Jisoo nodded in agreement.

The two entered that same hotel where Taehyung had come with Viola first.

There was a TV on the ceiling, old but something that she enjoyed looking at. There was wafty smell of food, and fields in surrounding. She talked about how she felt amazing and that things have changed, Taehyung listened to her, until he saw the news on screen.