Things you didn't know.

Jisoo was sitting by the door. She did not step out of this hut after arriving here, not even once. 

Jungkook, she was friends with him, what he did can never be forgotten. Sometimes, even knowing someone for a long time is not enough to know who they actually are.

Years ago, when Jean brought her and Alac to that bunker. She thought, everything was now going to be alright. And it did, for sometime. However, when Taehyung came back into their life, all the mess began again.

One of Jimin's man came inside, passing something to Jisoo, which seemed like edible fruits. 

Jimin had left a day earlier, but even with his absence, they found no discomfort. His two men, were helping them in many ways.

"Is this place yours?" she asked him.

"Its captain's." he replied, referring to Jimin.

"No-one knows about it?" she judged, receiving a nod.

"... Captain built it in case he ever gets targeted!" he briefed.

"Why would he get targeted?" she asked, but there was no answer.

"Did he plan this to save us?" She tried again,

The man disapproved.

"He did it only for CEO..." he was referring to Taehyung now.

Jisoo looked down. She realized it.

She was so mad at him that she had forgotten, if it had not been for Taehyung, God knows what else would have happened.

Chapter 24 : Things you didn't know.

Someone sat beside her. 

It was Taehyung. 

Once he had built up the courage to face Alac, he thought, he was now able to talk with others.

"Do you wanna go out?" he asked.

"No."

Jisoo continued to stare at the blank door.

"I'm not mad at you." she said.

Taehyung left a sigh of relief.

"Alac is recovering quickly." he stated, as if to provide her an assurance.

Jisoo smiled lightly, turning to face him.

"I know. He never dies." a chuckle escaped her mouth.

"It has happened before, you know." she added.