The one who saved me.

5 years ago...

Viola was driving a truck.

The element of trust was nowhere in her dictionary, it was too late but she had realized her role of a goat between ploy of Beckhum and Jean.

She did not want to wait until later, unconcerned about the history of her parents. She was focused on the present.

All she cared about was getting her sister out and then, building a fresh new start.

She was running away.

The jeep entered inside the H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L building, stopping somewhere near the training room. It had been about 3 years since she went there, and to imagine her sister in the dungeon of death, oh she could not.

'Don't go crazy' she whispered to herself.

Stepping out, she took hold of a large can, labelled as kerosene. Someone called her name.

The sound of foot-steps reached nearer, and so she turned to find Mina standing across from her. "What are you doing out here?" she asked

Viola remained still, she placed the can on ground, taking a look at latter's clothe, Mina had some blood on her sleeves.

"Mind your own business and go kill someone else." she scoffed.

The latter clasped her jaw tightly, Mina was quick to cross her arms behind her back. Usually, it was something any of the agents would be proud of. They were trained to have dignity on what they do. It was their job, just like job of clerks, the difference being that... printing pages would not be as ir-reversible as breaking someone's neck.

Mina was unlike one of them, she did not know what she want, but it clearly wasn't this.

"Don't mock me, as if you're a saint!" she lisped lowly, noticing the kerosene can.
"..I heard you killed one of your best-friend just to get promoted.. Nayeon, was it?"

Viola clenched her fist tightly, 'Don't go crazy' she whispered to herself.
The other female asked, what she was saying but Viola rather ignored her, continuing to walk ahead.

Mina was infuriated, not just because the latter did not respond, but also because Viola never looked back, never remembered how she had saved her that day when Viola was weak and helpless. 

"What?" Mina shouted, following her.

"...are you regretting killing her now? huh.."

"..That makes me wonder.." she continued.

"...If I knew you'd be such a psychotic bitch, I would've never saved you."

Viola stopped at her words, turning to face the latter with a face that spoke all kind of rages, mad rage, agony rage, and .... and .... rage of fear.

Mina continued to stare at her for a minute or so, satisfied by the anger she had provoked.
"..What? are you gonna kill me too now?"

That was it. 

'go crazy'

Viola couldn't keep the promise she had made to herself. She clenched her fist tightly, before throwing it on latter's face. Forwarded by a kick on her shin, which caused Mina to kneel on the ground. She was not ready for it.

Viola bend down sitting on top of the latter, her palm grasping on Mina's neck, choking her.
"I'm not a killer." her voice was a low whisper, but her eyes did not reciprocate well.

They seem dark, empty, and insane. Mina had realized only this much before her throat started to feel dry, she pressed her fingers over Viola's hand, which kept on pressuring her gut.