The last mission

Once Jungkook was gone, Viola watched the elevator on stand by. 

She clasped her mouth tight, sucking on the inside of her cheeks.

Jean made her promise not to tell this to anyone, and though, she broke this promise, but she had no regrets about it. 

A life cannot be simply compensated by death; the pain, the memories, the loneliness, it is for a life time, and it can never be equal to death of the culprit, because it does not bring you back the person you have lost.

The lift started to move upward, signaling that someone had called for the elevator.

She was quick to wear the mask and head gear, adjusting the pistol on the hostler around her.

A guy entered inside with an apron around his waist, he was carrying few plates in his hands.

Viola kept standing behind, watching him enter. The male pressed on the button which would lead them to main hall.

"Are you Layla?" he asked.

Viola did not reply, so the latter continued

"Only Namjoon and Layla are on duty today, so I was wondering you might be Layla." 

Viola wavered her eyes on him, nodding lightly. The male smiled at her and then continued to look at the front. 

For a second or two, silence rested in the lift, until Viola chose to grasp his neck under a chokehold.

"hey! wh-what" the guy tried resisting.

"How do you know my real name- huh" she accused, while the male gasped for air.

"...even the agents barely know each other's name,  who are you?" she tightened her grasp around his neck.

The male had lost his consciousness by now, since he stopped struggling.

Viola was quick to get off on the nearest floor, dragging him into a room, and locking it behind.

Nothing was going to stop her today.

Chapter no 37 : The last mission

"I need a gun." Namjoon spoke in his ear-piece.

The dirty talks of H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L were meant to remain confidential, and so having alot of guards around would increase the chances of letting their guards down. So, for tonight, only two people were appointed for security.