End this all..

A glass vase was thrown somewhere on the wall.

Few shards few off in the air, scathing throw Namjoon's skin.

He was kneeling on the ground, face covered with sweat. The side of his mouth was bruised, his shirt torn. 

"I am sorry, sir

"I am sorry, sir. I failed you." he uttered.

His eyes were lowered, only thing visible were Beckhum's shoes.

"Leave him." said Beckhum.

He walked to Namjoon, letting out a scoff and then pressing onto his lower mouth which was bleeding.

"What should I do with you now that you've proved yourself completely useless." 

his voice was filled with a threat that Namjoon never wished to hear.

A man who was holding onto him earlier, loaded a gun.

Namjoon was quick to shut his eyes.

"Sir, give me a chance!" he muttered.

"Why?" Beckhum leaned down.

Namjoon matched his eyes with the latter.

"I'll find them, and I'll bring them back to you. Viola and Taehyung, both." his voice was firm

Beckhum stood straight, hands in his pocket.

"You couldn't kill them when they were right in your territory... how are you going to bring them back?" he yelled, kicking the latter on chest.

"Give me a chance, sir! I know where they are." Namjoon said quickly, listening to the foot-steps approaching near.

He was on his knees again, never not daring to meet gaze with Beckhum.

There was a moment of silence, Namjoon was holding onto his breathe. He never knew when a bullet would pass right through his skull.

"Okay, I'll give you a chance. But...if you fail.." Beckhum paused, pressing his bloody hands on Namjoon's cheek tapping it.

"..I know where your wife is.." his voice leisured in deep threat and Namjoon knew it was never a vain.

He swallowed a big lump, inhaling sharply.

"I won't disappoint you sir." he whispered.