Clever and guilty

"I want you to wear my shoes and remain inside the stall until I come back." said Taehyung, passing a 50 dollar note from underneath.

The note was taken from his hand, as he made a deal to pay the rest 50 when he comes back.

His gaze continuously traced back and forth as if he was not sure. After a bit of contemplation, he jumped outside, quickly strolling away from hotel with bare feet.

He went inside the convenience store that he saw from the room's window, further greeting the shop keeper who seemed to be a woman in her 40s.

"Hi, my phones' battery just died, can I use yours?"

Once approval came, he dialed a number, wishing heartily for it to get answered.

"Hello?"

A sigh of relief escaped past his mouth on hearing a familiar voice.

"Uncle.." 

The next thing he received was a quick panic rush of question.

"Taehyung? Where have you been? Are you okay? I was so worried..." came all at once.

A smile rested on Taehyung's mouth, he knew his uncle would be so concerned for him.

"Stay on line, trace his location." Taehyung heard him speaking to someone else.

"Uncle! I'm fine. I've the watch." he stated simply, there was no reply to that.

"I know uncle, I know who you are, and how have you been protecting everything, I'll meet you here tonight,  3 am."

"I've got you son." his uncle said, signaling the fact that he had successfully traced him.

 "I can't talk much, so take care and bring few guards with you. I am hanging up."

He said it all in one go, before ending the call.

A sigh of relief exhaled out from his mouth, he thanked the owner.

However, this feeling of relief didn't quite sit along, as there was something else inside.

Unknowingly, he started to feel a bit weird, as if he betrayed someone.

He was still figuring out what it meant to be in the middle of being clever and guilty.

Chapter 7 : Clever and guilty.

It was about 1 am, Viola was seen sitting by the window munching on a sandwich.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?" Taehyung asked, averting her attention.

"Yeah." she stated simply, continuing to look out of window.