A planned encounter

A man was seen sitting inside a cabin. Major Park Seojun, written on a wooden slate above his desk.

The walls were painted a shade of caramel, with framed pictures of armed forces and certification of high grade police sergeants. 

"Call him in." the man said over phone.

After few seconds, a knock was heard on his door. He told the person to come in.

"Inspector , Kim Seok Jin." the male saluted him, his uniform a navy blue, the badge around his pocket signified his rank.

"have a seat." The major said.

Jin sat down, his straight posture resembled his remarkable status.

Park Seojun leaned forward, his palms clasped together.

"I want to assign you on a really important mission, Jin. This might be a breakthrough in your career." he said.
"....but it's highly confidential, no-one can know about it."

Jin nodded his head.
"What is it about, sir?" 

A file was forwarded towards him.

"Viola, a runaway agent, the list of murders she committed extends over 50...." Park Seojun initiated.

Jin opened the file, examining over the records.

"Police and Intelligence have been after her since 5 years, but she is really clever and brutal, we have lost many of our hardworking people because as police, our authority was limited to arresting her." he continued.

Jin turned his attention over his senior.

"..what do you want me to do?"

The Major tilted his head, his eyes turning narrow.

"...I want you to find her, gain her trust, find out about her plan, accomplices, hideout, and any other thing that seems suspicious to you. "

Jin pursed his mouth, clasping fist to understand this situation.

"Sir, my rank does not allow me to do that, unless.."

"Unless, you are working under-cover. " Commander said.

"You are a part of Special Forces, now."

Chapter 39: A planned encounter.

Kim Seok Jin was eager to find Viola. He was interested in her case due to his own reasons. Her mother was a traitor to the country, and so was Viola. He narrowed down her file and came to a conclusion, that he would be able to find her in the H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L's ceremony.